• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Idk.  They brought Brenda back to break up the off screen relationship with Jax, fake sleep with Michael, and talk to Sonny a bit about how they still loved one another but nothing had changed.  It was more for buzz/ratings.  Not a supercouple happy ever after for the 50th.

• Members

Sure, but Frisco’s return was more damaging than if he’d just remained offscreen. Ron brought back Frisco short term and made things *worse* for him, and he’s doing the same to Carrie with her short return by ending her happily ever after with Austin. 

• Members

I don't find Frisco's return more damaging than Brenda's.  I actually liked Frisco acknowledging some of his past mistakes and talking to Maxie.  Meanwhile Brenda is throwing bread rolls at Carly and pretending to have sex with her stepson that she has known since he was a baby...  Frisco came off okay IMO.  Besides I low key love Mac and Felicia.  Mac is such a good guy.  He raised her freakin children for her.

Anyhow, I would wait for Carrie's actual return to judge.

• 2 weeks later...