12 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Frisco isn't on the show and Felicia is. What exactly are they supposed to do?

I’m talking about 2013 when Ron was writing. They shouldn’t have brought Frisco back and teased the possibility of a reunion if the plan all along was to stick her with Mac.

On 6/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, Khan said:

Again, it was the '70's.

Robert LeClair was a more heroic hunk than Austin Reed.

BTW, he and Rebecca North are (presumably) still together (and raising little Dougie, I guess, since no one ever mentions them).

Robert and Rebecca split. He was flying solo by the time he left in 1980 and again in his returns in the 80's. SSH said Robert Clary and Bill meet regularly for lunch.

30 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

Robert and Rebecca split. He was flying solo by the time he left in 1980 and again in his returns in the 80's. SSH said Robert Clary and Bill meet regularly for lunch.

Not only did Rebecca leave Robert and Salem, she also got killed off-screen in 1979. I think she had reunited with Johnny Collins and he got killed off, too.

12 hours ago, Marlenaphan said:

I’m talking about 2013 when Ron was writing. They shouldn’t have brought Frisco back and teased the possibility of a reunion if the plan all along was to stick her with Mac.

Well I liked it. It finally put a period on Frisco & Felecia but also helped repair his relationship with Maxie. That is the relationship that should matter the most to Frisco.

13 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

Oh, I had no idea about the split.  Thanks, Paul!  :)

13 hours ago, Bright Eyes said:

Not only did Rebecca leave Robert and Salem, she also got killed off-screen in 1979. I think she had reunited with Johnny Collins and he got killed off, too.

So, who raised Dougie?  Robert?

Edited by Khan

8 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

what would have been the point? Jack wasn't going to stick around long term, so it served no purpose to reunited F&F

He shouldn’t have been brought back at all if they weren’t going to reunite F&F. 

26 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Then instead of this we'd be hearing complaints that it's a slap in the face to F&F fans that Frisco wasn't brought back for GH's 50th.

Better that than to dangle a reunion in front of us and then snatch it away at the last second.

1 hour ago, Marlenaphan said:

He shouldn’t have been brought back at all if they weren’t going to reunite F&F. 

Idk.  They brought Brenda back to break up the off screen relationship with Jax, fake sleep with Michael, and talk to Sonny a bit about how they still loved one another but nothing had changed.  It was more for buzz/ratings.  Not a supercouple happy ever after for the 50th.

3 minutes ago, carolineg said:

Idk.  They brought Brenda back to break up the off screen relationship with Jax, fake sleep with Michael, and talk to Sonny a bit about how they still loved one another but nothing had changed.  It was more for buzz/ratings.  Not a supercouple happy ever after for the 50th.

Sure, but Frisco’s return was more damaging than if he’d just remained offscreen. Ron brought back Frisco short term and made things *worse* for him, and he’s doing the same to Carrie with her short return by ending her happily ever after with Austin. 

Just now, Marlenaphan said:

Sure, but Frisco’s return was more damaging than if he’d just remained offscreen. Ron brought back Frisco short term and made things *worse* for him, and he’s doing the same to Carrie with her short return by ending her happily ever after with Austin. 

I don't find Frisco's return more damaging than Brenda's.  I actually liked Frisco acknowledging some of his past mistakes and talking to Maxie.  Meanwhile Brenda is throwing bread rolls at Carly and pretending to have sex with her stepson that she has known since he was a baby...  Frisco came off okay IMO.  Besides I low key love Mac and Felicia.  Mac is such a good guy.  He raised her freakin children for her.

Anyhow, I would wait for Carrie's actual return to judge.

Well I’ll try to keep an open mind with Carrie. She’s wearing her wedding ring in the promo. Maybe after kissing Rafe, she’ll come to her senses and realize she needs to re-commit to Austin. 

38 minutes ago, Marlenaphan said:

Well I’ll try to keep an open mind with Carrie. She’s wearing her wedding ring in the promo. Maybe after kissing Rafe, she’ll come to her senses and realize she needs to re-commit to Austin. 

It could be a dream/fantasy.  She looks gorgeous in the promo so there is that.