• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess we’ll see but the SOD summer preview said that Carrie has an issue in her personal life. Combined with the promo, I would say her marriage is over.

Please register in order to view this content

I’d love to be wrong, though. Apparently she’s still wearing a wedding ring in the promo.

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

Again, it was the '70's.

Robert LeClair was a more heroic hunk than Austin Reed.

BTW, he and Rebecca North are (presumably) still together (and raising little Dougie, I guess, since no one ever mentions them).

Edited by Khan

• Members

Wait, I thought it was her successor, Bennye Gattys (sp?), who played the Eric/Susan "romance."

Maybe THAT's why he and Carrie aren't together anymore.  He's still trying to figure out the paper bag.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I would love it if it’s Carrie in a mask! I feel for Austin. He doesn’t deserve this.

Please register in order to view this content

I just adore him! I know you guys don’t, but I do. I prefer him over Carrie if I had to choose. 

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

My goodness. I don't even care, but Rafe could be the one initiating the kiss (he seems to be the one leaning in for it) and Carrie could pull away one second after the 2-second clip shown in the promo. There's no reason to act like Carrie is tossing Austin aside to jump Rafe's bones based on a promo clip with no context. I mean that totally could happen but good grief.

Edited by AlexElizabeth