• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It’s fine that Eileen doesn’t want to be on Days, but they shouldn’t have recast Susan. As I said, she’s my all-time fave and the recast feels like a personal attack.

I watched Y&R and I don’t think Haiduk does anything well. I don’t care about Kristen so that recast doesn’t matter to me, but the Banks siblings are special and a pure Eileen thing. Gawd, just imagine Haiduk as Thomas.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

I don’t know what Ron is thinking by breaking up Carrie and Austin. They aren’t even on the show full time. It’s just an unprovoked attack on Caustin fans. They’re still my favorite couple. Reminds me a little of what Ron did to Frisco and Felicia on GH.

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

I’m talking about his 2013 return for the 50th. Who is to say that JW didn’t want to stay?

This is just dumb. Christie and her family moved to England. She is not returning to Days full time. So Ron has ruined Carrie and Austin’s happily ever after for no reason. Now Carrie will still be offscreen, but she and her soulmate Austin don’t get to be together anymore. Just so dumb and insulting.  

• Members

I believe JW only wanted short term & FV even admitted that he only agreed once they told him that even though Mac was endgame, It would look like Frisco had a fighting chance

Edited by John

• Members

I’ve heard that Jack and Jennifer will be backburnered this summer. Days was holding auditions for a Peter Blake recast, but Missy put the kibosh on that, leading to rewrites. That’s probably why Jack and Jennifer are only in this promo for three seconds.

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

I could understand not wanting to bring back Jason Brooks (who probably wouldn't return anyway), but pretending Peter Blake, THE CHARACTER, never existed is just...stupid.  And if the mere mention of THE CHARACTER is bound to bring up painful memories for Missy and Scott, then maybe it's time they take another, harder look at their marriage.

Then, guess what?  You recast the part.  It's Carrie Brady, not Erica Kane; and Christie Clark is hardly irreplaceable.

Also: an "unprovoked attack"?  Really?  You haven't reached fifty posts and you're annoying already.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Jennifer mentioned Peter by name the other day. I think the presence of the character on the show is what she objects to. Painful memories. 

Anyway, as a JnJ fan, I’m glad. I don’t want a Jenn-centric triangle where Jack has to battle Peter. At least this time around Jenn is fighting another woman for Jack.

Was the insult really necessary? Jeesh.

Thank goodness I figured out how to use the ignore feature.

Carrie should be offscreen with Austin, not onscreen with Rafe. 

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

Says who?

You know, you are EXACTLY the kind of DAYS "fan" who keeps this show from evolving.  Because, it's exactly that kind of supercouples worshipping mentality that has destroyed DAYS and about a dozen other soaps.