• Members

Lol!  Then we cannot even talk about John/Marlena/Roman right?  Or is it okay because they are currently all alive and Tony isn't or is he?  Idek at this point.  I am way unclear about the whole Tony/Andre situation rn.

What ever happened to Eugene and Calliope?  And their dogs? True love right there

Edited by carolineg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Regarding Missy: The show was also rumoured to be planning a Philip recast that got scrapped. I genuinely don't think she stopped a recast of Peter. If anything, Ken Corday has more vociferous feelings towards certain characters.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

She did stop it.

Michael Lowry auditioned for Peter.

The admins at another board I frequent confirmed that a Peter recast, not Philip, was scrapped because Missy objected. 

By August, it will be apparent onscreen that Peter was going to be recast. Then there will be an abrupt shift and characters who would’ve been impacted by Peter’s return will disappear for a little bit. Peter has already been mentioned two or three times in the last two weeks.

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

Calliope SAYS he came back from his time-traveling nonsense...but I'm not convinced.

Please register in order to view this content

Damn, I think the only two couples who ever stayed together on DAYS with no breakups were Tom and Alice Horton and Eugene and Calliope's dogs.  That's just too [!@#$%^&*] sad.