4 minutes ago, Khan said:

Death (real or presumed) doesn't count, though. ;)

Lol!  Then we cannot even talk about John/Marlena/Roman right?  Or is it okay because they are currently all alive and Tony isn't or is he?  Idek at this point.  I am way unclear about the whole Tony/Andre situation rn.😄

What ever happened to Eugene and Calliope?  And their dogs? True love right there

Edited by carolineg

Regarding Missy: The show was also rumoured to be planning a Philip recast that got scrapped. I genuinely don't think she stopped a recast of Peter. If anything, Ken Corday has more vociferous feelings towards certain characters.

Edited by Bright Eyes

Just now, carolineg said:

Then we cannot even talk about John/Marlena/Roman right?

No, we can.  Roman and Marlena are most certainly not together (much to the consternation of their LEGIONS of fans, lol).

OTOH, "Roman" and Diana does qualify.

Just now, Khan said:

No, we can.  Roman and Marlena are most certainly not together (much to the consternation of their LEGIONS of fans, lol).

OTOH, "Roman" and Diana does qualify.

Thank goodness.  I was really shipping RoJohn/Diana. Also John/Rebecca, John/Kristen, John/Paul's mom, and of course John/Isabella.  Can we talk about Marlena and Alex North as well?

12 minutes ago, Bright Eyes said:

Regarding Missy: The show was also rumoured to be planning a Philip recast that got scrapped. I genuinely don't think she stopped a recast of Peter. If anything, Ken Corday has more vociferous feelings towards certain characters.

She did stop it.

Michael Lowry auditioned for Peter.

The admins at another board I frequent confirmed that a Peter recast, not Philip, was scrapped because Missy objected. 

By August, it will be apparent onscreen that Peter was going to be recast. Then there will be an abrupt shift and characters who would’ve been impacted by Peter’s return will disappear for a little bit. Peter has already been mentioned two or three times in the last two weeks.

Edited by Marlenaphan

ANOTHER ONE!  Mike and Robin!  And Mike and Trish!  And Mike and April!  And Mike and Carrie!

2 minutes ago, carolineg said:

Can we talk about Marlena and Alex North as well?

No, that we must never speak of again.  Ever.

Edited by Khan

8 minutes ago, carolineg said:

What ever happened to Eugene and Calliope?  And their dogs? True love right there

Calliope SAYS he came back from his time-traveling nonsense...but I'm not convinced. ;)

Damn, I think the only two couples who ever stayed together on DAYS with no breakups were Tom and Alice Horton and Eugene and Calliope's dogs.  That's just too [!@#$%^&*] sad.

2 minutes ago, Khan said:

ANOTHER ONE!  Mike and Robin!  And Mike and Trish!  And Mike and April!  And Mike and Carrie!

No, that we must never speak of again.  Ever.

Hello, Mike and carrie and their magic flying bed is the best thing EVER.😋

I mean props to days for having 0 shame and using Roman/Marlena og flashbacks for that shitshow of a story...

Just now, Bright Eyes said:

Mike and Trish - torn apart because of David/Valerie racists and network weaklings. Oh, what could have been.

Well, for one thing, there'd BE no Jeremy Horton for Hogan Sheffer to destroy and render unusable as an adult.

Just now, Khan said:

Calliope SAYS he came back from his time-traveling nonsense...but I'm not convinced. ;)

Damn, I think the only two couples who ever stayed together on DAYS with no breakups were Tom and Alice Horton and Eugene and Calliope's dogs.  That's just too [!@#$%^&*] sad.

Susan and Eric potentially did alright. 

1 minute ago, Khan said:

Thank god the dogs are still together..

1 minute ago, carolineg said:

Hello, Mike and carrie and their magic flying bed is the best thing EVER.

And yet, they didn't. Stay. Together.

BANISHED.

Just now, Khan said:

Well, for one thing, there'd BE no Jeremy Horton for Hogan Sheffer to destroy and render unusable as an adult.

I liked him near the end. :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, carolineg said:

Thank god the dogs are still together..

Even better, they were both male dogs.  So, you see, Wilson fans, your couple is not all that special.

Edited by Khan