B&B May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haven't watched but have heard of the complaining about Thomas and the story. It's sad when you have to write a character out of character to fit the story line. I should've known Thomas would be ruined when they recast with that particular actor. 

• Members

Ha, he does have the "crazy eyes" look, so I guess it was inevitable.  I guess this is the reason Taylor couldn't be around, cause she should have been able to see something was off with her son. Then again, she was practically the one to initiate this whole Thomas and Hope being together thing so Liam could be with Steffy.

Not that it seems to matter anymore, but if they were going to go in this direction with Thomas, why not have it revealed that he, not Taylor, shot Bill? And she covered for him and sent him off to "get help."  There were rumors about this last winter when Taylor was freaking out about it and Brooke found out. When this Thomas first appeared when have been a good time to make that tie. I'm not sure it there would be a point now.

• Members

I'm so worried they aren't going to allow Thomas to get locked up for any of this...remember Steffy never payed for killing Ally. 

but how long till it's revealed Thomas has a brain tumor too? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Agree.  Ron Moss spent years acting like a cardboard box and that's a stretch of a compliment. 

Nothing will happen to Thomas.  Maybe Taylor will emerge from one of Steffy's rooms since she was supposedly living there and cure him.  Or maybe return from France where they never showed her.  Or Sally will emerge from a non-story and attempt to bed Beavis/Thomas.  Or Wyatt.

I DVRd and fast forwarded to the end just to see how they would kill Emma.  And it's the same thing with B&B that has always been the problem with the show.  No one actually lives in Los Angeles.  It's a tiny place.  No one can go find someone else to date, and Stephanie (world famous matriarch of a fashion design family) - can go missing and be in a homeless shelter and no one recognizes her and figures it out for months and months.  Steffy and Ally can have it out during rush hour in the dark on the side of the road and Steffy can hit her in the head with a Tayahh Eye-onn and no one drives by.  Emma drives away from the Office during the day, and Thomas catches up with her, and she busts through the guard rail, and he stands there looking down into a ravine and her car and it's pitch dark.  And because no one really lives in Los Angeles and it's a city of a population of 10, no one drives by.  Los Angeles is a city of 18 people on B&B.  It's been the biggest joke since the beginning.  And now it's worse because they spend the money to do the Drone shots over his huge city and then...no one is really there or driving on those roads or living in all of those houses or working in all of those buildings. 

As is - even aside from all of that - no one works at Forrester.  It's comical.  Then they'll have a fashion show next week - I guess with all the hard work they've been doing, and Steffy will orchestrate the whole thing - maybe with the amazing disappearing Nanny that she can't afford to pay, except when it's convenient.  No one shows up at Forrester except for Xander, Zoe - Pam?  Thomas since he came back.  Brooke shows up and just talks to people.  I guess.  So awful.  But Los Angeles as the biggest ghost town where no one lives has always been the biggest joke on this show. 

Wyatt as the social media expert - back when it was Steffy!  You have 2 MILLION FOLLOWERS!  And no one notices her at lunch.  Maya - the trans "Lead Model"...and there's no paparazzi and no one recognizes her around town.  No one lives in the LA that is B&B.  They don't even try.  It would be so easy just to give it a TAD bit of effort but they don't and no one cares.  They know the audience is stupid.  It's really too bad.  I've said before - I watch on my tape/DVR delay just for the comedy of it.  To hear it's popular around the world makes me sad. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Or trying to pass something.  I saw the very end of the Thomas argument and thought...Lord all of these people who shouldn't even be in orbit - it's so obvious who is going to die here within the next 3 minutes.  Let's bring back someone who hasn't been seen for 2 or 3 months and then wonder who is gonna get offed...

And Hopeless is so stupid - wouldn't you be wondering at this point having walked in on conversations of people talking about Beth?  People who shouldn't really even care that much?  But a couple of times I've seen she's walked in on people talking about Beth and then when she asks why they were talking about her it's "Oh, we'll just never forget her and we know how upset you are."  And Hopeless is like, "Oh, OK.  Thanks."  

Edited by Fevuh