B&B May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow.  Watching today's show live.  Thomas has truly turned into a mustache twirling douchebag villain.  It's laughable.  I want someone to clock him so bad.  Yet everyone acts so scared of this punk.  Someone needs to check him so bad.

I seriously think Brad Bell is just waiting for the show to be cancelled.  And every year it is renewed, he's like "Oh, @#$%!"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Taylor?  Remember she moved in with Steffy because Liam had a cow because he found out she shot Bill?.  Then went to Paris to help with the girls but was never shown but the mysteriously disappearing Nanny was there.  Forresters are very poor and that Nanny comes and goes depending on if Steffy can write a check.  Spencer’s too - they’ve got yachts and companies and copters but can only pay a Nanny whenever the story dictates.  And where is Taylor anyway?  Didn’t watch today ( Friday). And watched about 20 minutes this week.

• Members

Ah, so people were correct.  Emma has suddenly reappeared.  She is the dead.  Zoe and Xander or Dr. Buckingham will kill her off.  This is the SHOCKING death.  LOL.  How pathetic.  Watched 5 minutes today to hear Thomas say he needs a wife, and Emma say she almost overheard something.  Sorry you might have thought I was evesdropping.  Yawn.  Brooke said something to Hope that she shouldn't trust Thomas.  By no means, don't listen to your Mother Hopeless.  YAWN. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I think Emm-zzz-a will be found dead.  Most everyone is going to suspect that Suddenly Off His Rocker Thomas did it (yesterday Brooke reminded Hopeless that "Thomas is the most unstable one" in his family).  Detectives Always Eating a Hot Dog Baker and Token Latino Sanchez will return and go hard after Thom-ass.  But before he gets properly fitted in a Forrester Original prison jumpsuit, it'll be revealed that Dr. Wayne Brady murdered the long absent Dancing Queen Wannabe.

• Members

Yeah it definitely looks like Emma is the one that the show will be killing off. I think that those flashbacks she had today of the good memories she's had from working at Forrester Creations is foreshadowing that she will indeed be killed off. They brought her back just so they could make her a casualty in this baby switching storyline mess.

And I think that's unfortunate, I like Emma.

Edited by xtr

• Members

LOL! I'm watching today's episode now and as soon as I saw the Emma flashbacks I was like "Yep, something's going to go down with her."  I guess we're being reminded how how much of a Hope/Hope For the Future fanatic she was so it'll make sense that she won't be as easily swayed from telling Hope the truth if she finds out. Plus there might be some risidual ill will towards Zoe since she stole her man.

Oh, and may I add that I didn't quite get nuThomas appeal until they put him in those jeans he's been wearing the last couple of episodes.  Not that that will change my opinion of him or anything. Ha!

EDIT: Finished the episode. Yep, Emma is a goner. Bye Felisha! I think the show is now out of any more irrelevant characters to overhear the truth. So let's finished this thang.

Edited by crc

• Members

The entire cast will know that Beth is Phoebe other than Liam, Brooke and Ridge, and Hope.  Zoey and/or Xander or Dr. Buckingham will kill Emma, probably Zoey/Scary Spice. 

Thomas/Beavis (he really does look like him)  will rape Hope or get her pregnant because he loves her so much but is a crazy pedophile - and that's why Douglas is on the show.  Remember?  He raped a drunk Caroline.  I wish Hope would become crazy woman like a Lifetime movie and slit his throat and bury him in the back yard and pretend nothing is wrong and raise Douglas as her own without him knowing where his Dad is.  LOL.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Or there is STILL a chance to be somewhat smart.  Why can't the mouthy little brat Douglas say something off-handed to Hopeless.  God knows when he's around her he can't shut his little mouth.  Why not have him say "Hope I'm sad Daddy hasn't told me to draw another picture for youuuu and dat makes me sadddd.  Daddy helps me to drawww pictures for you.  And to tell you that I miss Mommmmmy.  Daddy doesn't say that anymore.  He only tawlks about youuuu."  Instead we get adults talking in the open about dead baby switches and no one really doing anything.  

• Members

I didn't see it but sounds typical.  I saw the day where she almost overheard and then I saw her overhearing yesterday.  But flipped the channel.  She's been gone for a few months and then comes in screaming - let me guess - they talked about how Hope needs to know the truth or Flo should have gone back to Vegas.  

Just turned it on...looks like Beavis will be the one to murder Emma.  Yippee!  So awful.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I haven't watched B&B since late January (watched an episode or two when Denise Richards first appeared) but reading these comments it sounds like it is still a pile of steaming moist garbage. I still applaud Bell's determination to focus on the core families after all these years, but that's about the only positive thing I can say about him really. I almost wish it is getting canceled now.

This is such a B&B thing to do and I hate it so much for that.