B&B May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

When rewatching the early years, i liked the contrast between the haves (forrester's) and the have nots (logan)....when the logan's were phased out...the Spectra crew served as a have not due to lacking respect from the fashion world.

I think the show is missing the have not component..imho...and a good head writer.

• Members

The whole show gives me MEGA flashback vibes these days. like when Brooke had her SECOND WTD-story in 2004 with Nick and Ridge. I'm just waiting for a preview touting "a shocking death". Back then, the much beloved (NOT!) Dr. Paxson died and we had the secret gravekeeper Jackie attending her funeral and crying for an entire episode because Brooke's OBGYN had died with the knowledge of the true paternity. This is about the smart factor of the current Beth-story. LOL! 

• Members

Let's have Zoe and Xander have the same conversation all week long.  And Beavis/Thomas - he can't BELIEVE someone would switch a Baby!!! 

Like you've been drawing pictures for your son and writing letters from your Dead Wife???  So god awful.  And now Thomas knows and will keep the same secret while berating everyone else.  Including Hope, whom he will rape, get pregnant, etc. so that she can be his baby Mama.  So half the people on the show will know, but not Hope.  It's comical...and the actors trying to act serious about it.   Next, Thomas will tell Steffy, keep the secret, and then tell Taylor, who will also keep the secret, etc. etc.  Xander will get killed off, etc.  If there was ever a story that needed to end...it's this. 

What we need is a good true murder mystery...who Killed Thomas? 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

That's exactly where I think this story is going ... except the murder mystery will be over the death of someone like Xander or Zoe.  Only to be revealed that it was Wayne Brady, er, Dr. Buckingham that did it.  He murders his own daughter to keep the baby swap secret that was done to ... protect Zoe from the Vegas gambling mafia.  That seems about right.  LOL!

The more I think about it, Zoe's murder is making more and more sense.  Absent her father, she seems to be receiving most of the ire in this mess from everyone from Flo and her mama to her own boyfriend, and I'm sure everyone else that will discover the truth will be giving her a piece of their mind. While Flo will come out at the end of this smelling like roses.  Because, you know, Dr. Buckingham and Zoe put a gun to her head and forced her to play along ... wait, what you mean that's not how it happened?  You mean Flo could have told Doc Wayne Brady to kick rocks and told everyone the truth at any point during this story without any consequences to herself???

• Members

This show is so bad.  Thomas - has life changing news and it involves Steffy, and the girls, and also Hope. And says it like 2 or 3 times.  Then let's bounce the awake babies and goo goo gah gah with them for 15 minutes...and then, "Oh, didn't you have some kind of important news?"  "Yeah, yah, um, Hope really made a big sacrifice and don't forget Beth.  Gotta go, bye!"  "Oh, OK, see ya." 

And why aren't Steffy and Liam married yet, or Hope and Thomas?  Show moves so slow.  LOL. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I feel like I've been hearing the same words and sentences for 2 weeks now.  Get it over with!  Plus- THIS IS THE ONLY FRICKEN STORY?

Did Pam and Charlie ever Marry?

Shawna/Bill/Katie?

Taylor needs to interact with Ridge and Brooke?

I mean what the hell Brad Bell!  This past two weeks I've watched all of 3 minutes of the show.  The FFD button is getting warned out!

• Members

xtr, that wouldn't surprise me at all.  This show.  Sheesh!

Is Flo the most bi-polar character ever?  I swear her mood on telling the truth changes depending on who she's talking to, conveniently.  If someone's pushing her to to keep the secret, she INSISTS everyone needs to know.  If someone urges her to reveal the truth, she freaks and is dead set against it.  There is no consistency with her character or this entire show.  The show is clearly trying to drag this story out for as long as they can, and I don't understand why.  Brad Bell on vacay?  It made sense at first that they wanted to wait until JMW returned, but I can't figure out why this story is on repeat/filler mode right now.  And its literally the ONLY story going.  WTF?!?!?!?! 

Edited by crc

• Members

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that who it was. And if they did that, they could still keep the people that have been keep this secret (Zoe, Flo, Zander and Thomas) around to continue to anguish about it and this person's possible death.

I wish they would end this storyline. I think it was a never good idea to begin with and they are dragging it on too long. Everyone that is keeping the secret looks bad, IMO and keeping this secret feels unnecessary. I agree that Flo looks bad and like she can't make up her mind. And that Thomas in particular also looks bad, he should be honest with his sister and the woman he claims to care about (Hope). And they are using him keeping this secret to make him become more unhinged. 

Edited by xtr