B&B May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Clearly nobody cares about the contrived mess with Whine-att, Sally, Creepy ^$% Thomas and Go With the Flo.  LOL!  These are the characters they choose to hold down the fort on the front-burner until Queen Steffy returns???

And why couldn't they have kept Taylor around while JMW is on leave?  They built up conflict between Taylor and Brooke and just dropped it like that.  And it was about the only thing worth tuning in to watch on the show.

• Members

Tuned in today and Baby voice Brooke “Why wouldn’t you trust Beeeel?”  Bitch cause you keep sleeping with him Bitch” That’s why I want to know what he’ll do instead of your thirsty vagina Riding the Stallion again!  Jealous it could be Shawna instead of you?  God Brooke is ridiculous- so is the show but the Logan’s are stupid now.  Brooke in front of smarmy Justin spills the beans of Katie’s plans???  Lollll.  The guy that dumped Widge out of a helicopter???  Jesus as bad as ATWT and GL were at times - don’t care how bad they looked - no show has been more awfully written than this. So bad. As a viewer you are expected not to remember 2 weeks ago.  Shawna to Bill : Remember what great times we had?  2 weeks ago he didn’t remember he slept with you 1 time.  And SHE said it! Lolll  2 weeks ago she said - it was 1 night.  Now all of a sudden - those were some great times. Loll

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Tuned in today.  I wonder if Zoey thinks Flo and her Mom should go back to Vegas?  If you played a drinking game for every time she's said it your liver would be dead by now.  So ridiculous. 

• Members

Best line from yesterday because anyone who tunes in has been thinking it for 2 months - Shauna to Scary Spice:  “Maybe you should be the one to leave and go back to England to be with your baby snatching Father.”  

• Members

What is the point of Zoe?  There's no logical reason for her to even stick around anymore with the threat of the truth coming out.  And they just recycle the same lines between her, Flo and Shauna.

The show has started playing Sheila-like music cues during Thomas manipulation scenes.  Noticed it yesterday when he was writing that fake letter from Caroline.

• Members

What I don't get is why haven't made Zoe a believable villainess. She SHOULD be after something (money? a job?) to underline her motivation to keep the baby switch a secret. Right now it is very low-key which Reese in London and her and Flo sharing the exact same conversation for months.

• Members

YES!  She should be blackmailing Flo or something.  At least it would make sense why she 's 24/7 lurking, stalking, and barging in on Flo to make sure she doesn't spill the beans.  Hell, they should have her and Thomas team up doing more and more conniving things to keep everyone in the dark about the baby switch.

• Members

"We NEED to think of the cheeeelllldren, LeeeeeeeUmmmmmmmm"

Can Hope <please God>    STFU

I used to hang out at a local bar full of twenty year olds.  I was a long time friend of the bartender.

All they talked about was who they banged the night before and who was on the agenda for tonight.  Not how much they wanted their one true love and ten kids, who to bang.   #attn brad bell.

Two days of Liam and Why not whining about their love lives was tragically bad.

I'm sorry, but what exactly did Sally do that was so wrong?   Y&R should have snagged Courtney Hope for Summer when they had the chance. 

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I like Shauna. The Shauna/Quinn friendship is great, IMO. 

Zoe, her lost accent, and her incessant stalking need to fall into a coma. Soon.

Xander must be in the closet with GayJ.  Or Danny the bartender, because he's never on.....

• Members

I want Hope dead.  I don't care. Wyatt or someone will have bedded her gracious perfect soul before the end of the week.  Probably skeevy gross Thomas.  Please rape her.  She deserves it for being so stupid.  Sorry - I just said it.  She is an awful awful character and we don't care.  Bye.  BYE FELICIA.  Let her die and no one ever know that Beth is Phoebe.  So sick of it.  Flo ponders.  Her mother ponders.  Zoe and the Dad tell everyone they should go back to Vegas.  Zoey walks into wherever she wants and acts like she owns the place.  "We made a pact."  We're in this together.  Meanwhile Zoey has NO family connection to LA and is trying to tell everyone what to do.  Because she's Scary Spice and a model.  Man that girl is uglay.  I'm sorry.  She Uglayyyyy.  This is one ugly girl.  Sorry.  #truth.  Someone haul in some writers for this show please.  Or PLEASE cancel.  If Guiding Light or World Turns had EVER been this bad you'd have had 100,000 Pyramid and Card Sharks back on the air.  Or some God Awful Cooking Show like ABC did, only The Chew was better than this garbage.  And I still say - the only reason the ratings are still decent for above 50 year olds is because of Men.  Women were smart enough to get over this mess years ago - which is why 18-49 and 25-50 women are so low. 

Edited by Fevuh