B&B May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

So, let me get this straight: instead of trying to move forward with a happy marriage with Liam and shoot even try for another child down the line, Hope is giving it all up for an unhappy life with Thomas all to raise Douglas, all in the hopes that Liam and Steffy get back together, even though Steffy doesn't want Liam back? 

Thudley's story doesn't make any sense whatsoever, I guess this is the end result of his screwup with Thomas and Caroline a few years back. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We need Stephanie to come back from the grave and give Hope, Thomas, Wyatt, Zoe, Katie ... everyone on screen a nice Brooke-slap.  And then Susan Flannery can give Brad Bell one, too.

• Members

With Stephanie dead EVERYONE on this show is an idiot! This is what she spent 30 years trying to prevent, this level of idiocy. 

That said. This story is no different than all the nonsense partner swapping her idiot mother has been through.

• Members

Missed today. Heard a little yesterday - Zoey thinks Flo should go back to Vegas. She should maybe go back to London. How interesting and innovative. Like we haven't heard this for 3 or 4 months. Tune in 1 or 2 times a week and it's the same. Garbage. The most popular show in the world. I guess this is how intelligent people are.

• Members

I was really hoping that her return would coincide with the baby swap reveal.  But no luck.  Ugh.  This story is too boring, repetitive, and depressing for a summer story.  And, yes, where's Taylor???  She supposedly went to Europe with Steffy to help her take care of the babies, but then they they would show the nanny with her instead.  And isn't she supposed to be starting up her practice again?  There's quite a few characters on the show right now that can use a psychiatrist.  Starting with her son.  LOL!  And Hope!  Lawd Jezus!  I'm still trying to understand her twisted logic.

• Members

Bell likes his feet.  There was a week where he and Sally were in bed every day and they always had his feet showing from under the covers (weird).  Someone posted (so funny), yes Brad, we get it.  Wyatt and Sally bone.  LOLLLL. 

• Members

Definitely tuning in for some of today to see Xander (after he busts into the Forrester mansion for no real reason - that Hope and Liam should know something isn't right)....and have yet another person not be able to say "Beth isn't Dead...she's Phoebe!"  Instead we'll have 1/2 hour of dialogue - "don't speak.  We're signing our annullment papers".  "But I have something to SAY!"  "this is a private moment...do not speak".  "But I have something IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!" "Can you please leave us alone.  This is a private matter."  "BUT I REALLY HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY and it could AFFECT your DECISION to SIGN THOSE PAPERS!"  Hope:  "XANDER...there is nothing you could say that could ever ever change my mind.  Our marriage is over"   Xander: "BUT HOPE...PLEEASE PLEAAAAASE LISTEN TO ME!  I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!"  Hope: "Xander - your place is not to be here.  I loved my Beth and she's DEAD and I need to move on with my life."  Xander:  "BUT THAT'S WHAT I"M trying to TELL YOU!" 

Enter Zoe/Scary Spice:  "XANDER is trying to tell you how sorry he is.  That's why he's here. ISN'T IT XANDER!?  THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL HOPE AND LIAM.  You're SORRY ABOUT BETH BEING DEAD!?"

Liam's phone rings....it's Steffy.  Kelly is dying and he must run to Steffy and be with the girls. 

Blah blah blah.  It will be something like that.  Or Creepy Thomas tackles Xander from upstairs because he really wasn't listening.  And tells Xander he must LET Hope make her own decision and sign THE PAPERS!  And Xander says...Ok, I really didn't have anything to say....sorry guys!  Sorry everyone! 

• Members

That was the most aggravating 5-6 minutes at the beginning of today's episode.  I'm yelling at the screen for Xander to just blurt out "Beth's alive."  Ughh ... and then jhe just lets Thomas bully him.  Speaking of, I'm completely through with this Thomas.  There's not one thing about him that I find likeable, except that he's Taylor's son and I'd hate for the show to off another one of her children.  But, now I feel they might as well go complete psycho/villain with him at this point and send him off to the psych ward or something until they can give him a better story and actor.  I will admit that he does have a bit of that Ronn Moss's Ridge vibe going on.  That arrogant jerk you just want to punch.  But the actor and the writing isn't bringing anything to counter-balance that.

Edited by crc