Days: May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched today's episode as today is a holiday in Canada. I haven't seen the show since Christmas. 

I loved the zebra print they had Kate in - she is the last glamorously dressed diva in daytime.

However, I found the entire episode I was howling with laughter - especially the Maggie vs. Kate moments as Maggie wailed and carried on as if she caught Kate blowing Victor in the living room. I loved when Maggie called Kate to accuse her of breaking that ornament, and for Kate to just flippantly blow her off.

The ridiculously sudden set change to Will being in the hospital surrounded by Marlena, John and Kate was done inexplicably without even a second's worth of scene explaining how he got there. Is DAYS just doing that kind of scene change without any explanation?

But I did find Suzanne Rogers compelling when she went over to the bar set. Is Maggie going to finally fall off the wagon? 

• Members

Why are they still styling Sonny's hair like some gangster mob boss? He looks twice as old as Chandler. And did my Chandler just get out of bed? His hair.....??

I wish Will had blamed Sonny for his tumor. That would've been must TV.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

That scene was SO bad. Both Chandler and Freddie were awful, which is par for the course.

Their hair follies were the only thing worth focusing on. Freddie was his typical 50 year old Andy Garcia greaseball self, and that bumpit in Chandler’s hair was hilarious. Then the camera moved behind Massey, and we could see that the hairdresser was working that brush and giving it a real diva turn LOL

This show is a disaster.

• Members

This is literally the ONLY reason I'm tuning in right now. SR/Maggie is so deserving to have a real storyline again. I, for one, really enjoyed the show a few years back when she was frontburner again. No matter what, or how little, they give her, she manages to squeeze every little bit of possible emotion out of it.

I think this story has a lot of possibility IF it is done right. What happens when the person that so many people lean on to maintain their own sobriety begins to slip? This could, "COULD", be a great umbrella story that could impact many characters. Fingers crossed it's done right.

• Members

Watching Drake and Deirdre's Q&A on Facebook and, in the first two minutes, three things:

Their chemistry is still HOT. HAWT.

They said Marlena's townhouse is coming back. I sure do hope they mean her fabulous, classic penthouse.

Also, we were talking on the DAYS articles thread about the shooting conditions and Drake goes a little into that: Basically, they often ask them to just tape, no rehearsal, no direction, just let's do it and move on.

• Members

... they also just filmed Salem ringing in New Years 2020.  I'm assuming it's 2020, ya never know... 

P.S. @Soapsuds Check out Chandler Massey's latest Instagram posting. Be sure you're fully stocked up on Jergens hand lotion first.... 

Please register in order to view this content

J/K 

• Members

Someone already sent me Chandler's posting. I already follow him on Instagram but hadn't seen his latest post. I'd take either version of him.

I read that...ridiculous that it's May and they are already filming new year's episodes...crazy...