Days: May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I totally agree that Jack will be fine once he has his memory back. All of his current behavior will be given a pass. I just hope it happens soon because he's almost unwatchable right now.

I didn't realize Sheila was gone. That's too bad. Her acting wasn't amazing, but she brought some much needed fun to the show, even though the stuff with her and Abe was a bust.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know many didn't care for her but I liked Sheila. She added some humor/fun to the show along with Bonnie. Days is so dull right now. Watching Will and Stefan shirtless modeling some Countess Willamina underwear at the Horton Town Square would be more exciting than anything on Days right now. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

She's shockingly terrible. But she always stumbled into that career ... anywho ... I miss smart, stubborn, ambitious (after a while ...), feisty Hope. This woman is a shell.

Hope needs a good smack, and being fired is a good start.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

It’s just ridiculous. I could understand if say it was in a streaming service with less interference and you take tune just to write out the best possible story and then film everything, but this idea of rushing everything can’t be good for the quality. If they’re filming this far ahead I can’t imagine the pressure on the writers. 

• Members

looks like someone just lit a bunch of cheap firecrackers...

I do wonder if the show had a better technical EP, like JFP, Ed Scott, or hell even Mal Young, if they could somehow make this crap budget work better from a production standpoint. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

Ed Scott had his run

Please register in order to view this content

and the show looked great! Sheffer was meh (or awful ... but lots of interference during his tenure, too, he supposedly wanted to use the vets more than "allowed" and it resulted in them reading letters all summer ...) but the show looked good! lol 

And while darker during Griffith's reign of rape and death, I appreciated the darker moodier lighting. 

At least it's not as pink as it was under Tomsell. Ooof.

Meng and Alaar don't seem capable of a better show, production wise.

LOL, can we blow Hope and Rafe away too?

At least they tried. Poor no budget DAYS 

God, even in a gif Kristian looks beyond checked out!

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Didn't the show actually have a budget though during his brief run? Of course he ruined it because of 'other' reasons forcing Corday to fire him...

When Tomlin took over as EP in 2008, wasn't that when the budget stuff started to happen? 

Edited by BetterForgotten