Days: May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Laaaawd.

At least Ron uses masks and Kristen at least isn't crazy enough to get plastic surgery (coughSheilaPhylliscough) LOL!!

Kristen was always nuts, used dopplegangers, etc. but at the same time, I'm kind of sad she's been reduced to being this desperate over Brady. It makes my heart hurt a little bit.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I hope Ken Corday knows his head writer is ripping off himself.  Again.

(Seriously, does Ron even WRITE for DAYS, or does he just re-print his old GH and OLTL story projections?)

Edited by Khan

• Members

Brandon Barash

Please register in order to view this content

So sick of this [!@#$%^&*]. I guess they needed a cliffhanger since Days is preempted 3 days next week.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

And Twitter goes nuts and loves it. At this point, it seems, folks just want entertainment and things happening.  

At least DAYS has a history with masks

Please register in order to view this content

so technically, he's honoring history  (lol!!) Roman/Andre anyone? 

I'm just sad Kristen's been reduced to a cartoon villain of the month, wearing masks and desperately clinging to a douchebag. I mean, she just always felt ... smarter than that. She was always nuts but Eileen added layers to her. Stacy plays her different. Not "bad". But different. Stacy is very adequate in the role, and a good recast, but I just prefer Eileen and her nuances. And there's history with Eileen. Stacy feels like a filler for Eileen. I much preferred Stacy as Susan Banks. She nailed it (apart from the on/off accent)

Probably not. I imagine we pan to her in a hospital bed at some point.

The problem was, Ron never really tried to hide Nicole wasn't herself. She'd never act the way she was, at this point she'd never dump Eric for Brady (that was one of the biggest reasons I knew she was Kristen, that and I knew Stacy would be back in May). It was obvious almost from the start, lol. It's just a lame cop out. He can have Nicole act ridiculous but then Oh! It's Kristen! GOTCHA!!!! But I did like "Nicole" having a bit more fire in her again. I'm so so so so so sick of weepy victim Nicole. She needs to come back roaring for revenge, not crying on Eric's shoulder as he overwhelms her with kisses and hugging (I love Eric but seriously, he was like pawing at her while she was sobbing over "her" daughter at the crash site ... lawd dude, give her a second ...)

He's ReRon for a reason, lol.

At least certain things fit in better on DAYS, as ridiculous as they are (and masks are beyond ridiculous)

Does he think we don't remember 2012/2013 GH?

Edited by KMan101