Days: May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Pardon me in advance as a former/not current viewer but, wasn't Rex rich when he left Salem due to some computer thingy he invented?  I know it is a "set-issue", but have the current writers established why he needs to live with Eric?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The last time I tuned in they were sitting in pajama pants drinking coffee, so I assumed they lived together, but you know what they say about assuming...

Is he still rich and work in computing?  Have they mentioned the whereabouts of his twin?

• Members

It's plot. Rex has to be in the same apartment so he can conveniently walk in on Sarah and Eric

Please register in order to view this content

lol

But I must have missed them explaining the 'reason'. I mean, the dude's a doctor ... lol

Edited by KMan101

Angry Will strikes again. Angry Will is HOT. But he quickly goes back to his bland passive personality. I don't even think this outburst was tumor related.  It was a natural reaction over what Ted & Leo did. Will shouldn't have to apologized to Ted. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I loved Will reading Hope! Everything he said was true, too. Like, what the hell is she thinking? As someone mentioned, this version of Will is much more entertaining. It would be great for his inner "Sami" to come out on a more regular basis. Loved when Ted told him he couldn't speak to Hope that way, and Will said, "You can't tell me how to speak to my family!' snap.

Loving Maggie falling off the wagon. It's the best material she's had in many years. When Kristen...then "Nicole" opened the door that was great. Also, I don't find Brady as annoying when he's taking care of Maggie (instead of vice versa).

• Members

Has Matthew Ashford always been a hammy, cheesy actor? His return as Jack has been filled with over the top acting. I don’t remember him being this bad.

The short hair on Rory doesn’t work. #HardPass

Edited by ranger1rg