Y&R: Popular Character Recast (Confirmed)

• Members

Adam is a strange character. They forgot about him for almost 20 years and then when they aged him up it's like they can't rid themselves of him. As if the show can't go on without his involvement. It's very odd.

And yeah this guy looks like a gigolo.

Edited by Darn

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL. Of course they are. They really need to understand that Michael Muhney will NEVER be Adam again. They aren't going there. They just won't. And he was always creepy in the role. Just saying ...

LOL he does. And I agree. It's as if the show can't go on without his involvement. It's bizarre. And many fans act like this, that the show can't go on without him. It's so weird.

• Members

That is definitely not a flattering picture. At. All.  Justin Hartley was the better of the Adams for me (the first actor has faded from my memory) but then again, pretty much anyone was better than Muhney.  

Honestly, I don't know why Y&R keeps trying with this character.  Meanwhile, how many Abbotts have they killed, disabled or sent away? 

If anyone should be revived from death, it should be Colleen Carlton, Traci should have her daughter back and with J.T. lurking, it would've made perfect sense!  Which is probably why Y&R would never do it.

• Members

lol

I definitely think MAB let her deranged view on her family skew her hatred towards the characters of Brad and Colleen. JMO. I always hate it when writers take it out on characters when they associate it with real life.

I still live in a dream world where Brad (and of course Colleen and even Cassie) was never killed and we aren't subjected to 10 years of Stallion Dollar Bill on B&B. I also still live in a dream world where Heather Tom and Amelia Heinle switched places and were in the roles they should be in .... and where Victoria Rowell wasn't banned from the show ... and Tognoni wasn't playing a butched up version of Phyllis who's ten years younger than she should be ... sigh. Anywho ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

It was a huge mistake to kill him a second time in such a short period of time.  It just compounded the error of getting a popular actor for a year.  I don't like moRon, but the one thing he did right was give Chabby a happy ending.  If they are leaving the show, let them leave together.  Every exit does not have to be a dramatic event.  

Chadam should have left together with their son.