Sign in to follow this  
j swift

Best/Worst Network Promo Campaigns

Don't know if these B&B promos were posted previously but oh my goodness. :lol:

This B&B promo that takes place during an episode of Guiding Light is particularly amusing. When the announcer says "Yeah, right!" after Brooke's remark shows that even he's not buying her line. :lol:

Edited by DramatistDreamer

Sally Spectra and Stephanie Forrester were too smart to fight over Jack Hamilton, just as Lesley Webber and Monica Quartermaine had been too good for Rick Webber.  

Watching those makes me miss seeing Susan Flannery and Darlene Conley on my TV all over again.

Edited by Khan

Surprised that this one hasn't been posted yet.  I guess by this time, I was only watching soaps during the summer since I had no time to watch TV during the school year.  

This style of half animation, half realistic was an interesting way to present the promo.

What was that all about? Who's the baby? That can't be Jack and Nikki's son, right? I thought he was stillborn.

This July 1993 promo for ATWT that aired during GL is brief but intriguing.  It stars Terry Lester (Jack Abbott #1) who played Royce Keller.  I especially like the 'classic-esque' take on the spinning Globe and the blue-tinged background, which makes the promo look sort of vintage.