Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm glad Victoria Rowell, and Mishael Morgan will participate in the special tribute to Kristoff. That's how it should be, especially Victoria participating in it. You can't really fully talk about Neil's life without mentioning Dru. I'm glad she will be featured. I also am glad that Shemar is coming back for a few episodes. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

It is only right that Victoria Rowell be there, as well as Shemar Moore and Mishael Morgan and Christel Khalil, so I'm glad that they will all be taking part, in some fashion.

I also hope that there will be others that haven't been named who are participating as well like Veronica Redd, Angell Conwell, etc.  I can understand if Tricia Cast cannot participate because she likely has a lot to contend with, at this time but out of all the cast members, she likely has known KSJ the longest but I realize  it may be too much for her to deal with right now.

It is concerning that Tonya Lee Williams hasn't been mentioned by anyone officially affiliated with Y&R. Has she been asked?  

• Members

Good question about TLW. @DeeeDee?

Yes, KSJ and Tricia Cast went back to at least early 1979 with the TV series version of Bad News Bears. Right now, she is in Nashville caring for her husband, who is in the throes of terminal colon cancer. If the circumstances were different, I think Tricia would come back for the memorial episodes if asked.

• Members

KSJ suffered a devastating personal loss and he didn't even have his job to turn to and he likely knew that. People underestimate how a regular routine and a job to go to can steady a person dealing with depression or other mental health issues. 

Angelica McD can deflect all she likes but whatever is left of her conscience is clearly bothered what that poster said.  The lies people tell themselves to sleep at night...

• Members

Angelica also said they tried to get Tonya Lee Williams but she’s out of the country working in a project. Even if that’s the case I would hope this puts her on their radar for a future return this year. Neil is worth more than a short term tribute so you can still bring in people important to his life later on, which is a tribute in itself by keeping the legacy he helped build going. I do like that Josh Griffith seems to rectifying things somewhat by giving Ana a father (perhaps mom is on the way as well) and bringing in Elena. 

As for her trying to blame his personal problems for Neil being underutilized, that doesn’t wash because they choose to basically eliminate the entire family with Mal Young’s run. 

• Members

I'm convinced she's only back on Twitter because she thinks it's safe since A) they've got returns for KSJs memorial and VR is included and

Please register in order to view this content

the new black characters have appeared onscreen to quell the idea that Rosales were replacing them. 

• Members

It sounds like they have already filmed at least one episode honoring Kristoff. I'm not sure if it's the Tribute episode or the one of the ones where they address Neil's death on screen. But here is a post that Jason Thompson posted the other day:

• Members

Digging through the threads to find the Generations thread to comment on the largely forgotten 30th Anniversary to post a tweet and ended up going down a twitter rabbit-hole and, I didn't know that Sharon Brown has a twitter account? (There should be some list of soap actors, writers and directors' social media, many could use a good follow).

Belatedly, I thought I'd post this.