Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Watching that video was very moving.  There were parts that brought an actual smile to my face.  By the time the video came to an end, I realize that my eyes had been filled. 

The realization that that sweet--faced talented kid who had grown up into a handsome, charismatic and skillful actor/man who would no longer be among us and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it, kind of hit me all over again and I just felt sad about it, all over again, .

• Members

Entertainment Weekly: "EW has learned exclusively that Shemar Moore (Malcolm Winters), Victoria Rowell (Drucilla Winters) and Mishael Morgan (Hilary Curtis Winters) will participate in several episodes of the CBS daytime drama to pay final respects to St. John, who played Neil Winters since 1991. Moore will reprise his role as Neil’s brother for two episodes airing April 25-26, while Rowell and Morgan will appear as themselves in a special tribute episode on April 29. The latter will include former and current cast members sharing memories of St. John and will also feature clips of St. John’s most memorable moments."