Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Khan @DeeeDee I’m glad y’all said it. I didn’t wanna say anything, but the more that’s released about this tribute, the more I feel they aren’t doing him justice. Of course we may still have more announcements, but this isn’t the tribute to his legacy I expected. Why haven’t we heard about Sofia and Moses returning? I know Julie Pace didn’t set the world on fire, but you can get her back to usher in Neil’s son. Where is Leslie? Hell, Karen? And I’m sorry but if Tonya Lee Williams was busy when will she be back? They claimed his send off was the start of a storyline paying tribute but it sounds like two or three episodes and that’s it. I feel like even if Tonya was busy I wish they’d announced an arrangement for her to return later so Neil and Olivia could have closure. 

I feel like so much could be done to pay proper tribute but now I feel they’re just gonna throw something together quickly that’ll be nice, but not showcase him as the soap legend he is. He deserved an Alice Horton style send off with people coming in and out for months. Neil impacted far too many characters. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Me too.  She just doesn't seem genuine to me. 

I don't expect her to admit that the Y&R/Sony et al. basically marginalized his character but don't pretend that he was valued by the show at the end of his life when his character didn't even have half a storyline.

• Members

Yes, Angelica is vomit inducing. She is a cancer to this show and has been since she stepped foot in the building. As much as there was instability anyway immediately post Bill Bell’s death, Angelica McDaniel has overseen more regime changes than anyone else since 2012. [!@#$%^&*] her. 

• Members

I guess I just don't understand why a debt should be forgiven because someone passes, especially if there is an estate.  Unless KSJ spent $33k in one month, he's behind on payments.  If Amex does not sue, they lose their place in line to get paid.