ajsp35801

Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

7 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

I guess I just don't understand why a debt should be forgiven because someone passes, especially if there is an estate.  Unless KSJ spent $33k in one month, he's behind on payments.  If Amex does not sue, they lose their place in line to get paid.  

I agree 100%.  Nobody's debts are forgiven when they pass away.  I'm sorry the family is going through turmoil because of his estate and lack of a will.

3 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

I guess I just don't understand why a debt should be forgiven because someone passes, especially if there is an estate.  Unless KSJ spent $33k in one month, he's behind on payments.  If Amex does not sue, they lose their place in line to get paid.  

True.  I'm just saying I don't like the practice.

I don't know if this was posted or not. But this was a beautiful tribute done by Victoria Rowell..The song by Major added a nice touch to it. I miss this man something terrible. I haven't been able to watch the show since he passed. I caught the tribute episodes. But that's about it. He and Victoria were the reason why I watched the show in the first place. I believe I'm done being a viewer.  The black family was The Winters seems to have disappeared with the Kristoff's passing. I guess this will be a farewell to the show now for me.    Rest in love Kristoff

Edited by NeilDru4ever