Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm a new member here,,I'm just totally devastated by Kristoff's passing. It still doesn't feel real to me. I hated how Y&R did his character Neil through out the years after Victoria left. But I saw this show on online the other day and it may me smile. I've been looking for old episodes of the young and the restless from the time Victoria and Neil hooked up until she left in 2007. They had the best chemistry ever..... Sending my prayers to his family, daughters, his co stars and former co stars especially Victoria.  I don't know if I can watch the show now. Time will tell. Enjoy the show. It's called Love That Girl. It was on TV One. It has sinced been cancelled.

• Members

Thanks for the posts, @NeilDru4ever.  I heard about Love That Girl with Tatyana Ali years ago but never got a chance to see the actual show.

With this news of Luke Perry's passing, I realized that not only were he and Kristoff St. John the same age, but news of their deaths has spread exactly a month apart.

I saw this on Twitter. It looks like it was from an attendee.

Apparently, Kristoff's fiancée couldn't get a visa to attend the memorial.

• Members

That is my tweet with the obituary. The service let out about an hour ago and a lot of actors who worked with him were there (MTS, Victoria Rowell, Shemar Moore, Peter Bergman, Amelia Heinle, etc) as well as some who didn't work with him. Kenny Lattimore sang a couple of gospel songs and there was a slide show with photos of Kristoff through the years. His father spoke and was absolutely devastated. He basically said he never thought he'd outlive his son.

• Members

Since the church was only a couple of miles away from my home I felt compelled to stop in and show respect. It was more of a celebration of his life than a memorial because afterwards they had a small reception where people told stories about Kristoff and Dondre Whitfield was one of the people to talk.