GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It’s so obvious this show doesn’t care about Laura or Lulu. This whole incident is just a plot point in a series of plot points. And as such, I’m finding it hard to care.

And Maxie doesn’t give a fùck. She looks so unbothered mooning over Faison Jr. I know she and Lulu have had a complicated relationship, but my God. And the scene at Nathan’s grave would have been a great opportunity to tie in her feelings about Lulu.

This show just leaves so much money on the table.

• Members

Oh, and speaking of things that feel like they've been dropped... what happened to the new DA? For a while she was on all the time and they were pretty much spoon feeding it to us that Sonny was going to f-ck her. Now she is not only not getting air time with Sonny, but she's not even on in general. Like she was all up in this serial killer investigation before, but now it's just Jordan and Curtis running the show. Not complaining as I didn't like her. Maybe it hasn't been that long since she's been on, but it feels like she suddenly disappeared and I didn't even notice until now.

Archived