GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed.  But the things lacking on the show are the issue for me.  She is being used like I wish she had all along.  In the mix with lots of people, a story of her own and a part of others.

The most glaring issue I see right now is the day to day writing, scripts and pacing, some not so great casting choices, and an overall lack of sex appeal.  The dread in the Kevin/Ryan story needs to be amplified.  They have plenty of attractive people on the show, but none of them are hooking up in any meaningful or fun way.  Yes we got an extremely rare Jason sex scene, but we know Steve Burton and that will continue to be rare.

Even Sonny (and I’m not a fan anymore) needs some sex appeal or something.  He and Carly are so boring now, and that was never the case before.  But the audience likes him, so they need to do something with him.

• Members

No problem, I had been keeping a log of when it changed day-to-day, but when I got to like day 13, I quickly realized that it was going to change literally everyday, so I gave up.  I was beyond thrilled when I saw that you posted the grid.  Great work!  I will keep my eyes peeled if I see any additions, and pass them on to you, in an effort to make your task easier, if you have to go back to the dates new pictures were added.

• Members

I've got a spreadsheet going of every. single. episode. so far haha. Happy to send if you're interested! Just private message me.

Please register in order to view this content

I appreciate your offer to help. I can't believe they're changing it every day. No intern has the time for that! Haha.

Ps, they already updated the Lucas photo so I'm sure we'll see Brad added very soon.

Archived