GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These soap kids can’t have any fun anymore before they learn their lessons.  Cam caught before he really gets the drugs, and already had a court date about it.  Oscar and Joselyn can’t have fun in the catacombs like several young/teens have had before them without it turning into a city wide alert.

Also- didn’t the catacombs collapse sometime in the 2000’s?  When did people start going back down there?

• Members

Dante is off trying to catch the last guy (Raj the gun broker) that tried to kill Lulu for the WSB.   It's a typically stupid, off-screen tale.

I was amazed to see Lucas and Brad in the same episode with the kid   and then Wallow showed up. Bleccchhhhhh!  Her kid is dead. move on to the reveal Obrecht!

• Members

Indeed. All roads lead to Oscar on this show. They really think this is an all-time classic story. Meanwhile they’ve botched the one story on this show with potential (Ryan).

Very few things bug me on soaps more than close family members and friends existing in separate spheres during a crisis. Carly doesn’t have much Spencer loyalty, but yesterday she basically said, “Didn’t you hear? Lulu’s been stabbed.” A beat. “Well, sucks to be her! Moving on...”

• Members

They confuse the hell out of me with this Ryan story. What’s the point of having a serial killer if he doesn’t kill anybody important and nobody seems to care that a serial killer is on the loose? Even with Lulu it’s an after thought. Considering how big the cast it I’m amazed they couldn’t find anybody to kill off to raise the stakes. Was everybody asleep when Maura West filmed the Kiki death scenes? You have a goldmine of potential material with this story!

• Members

Maybe everyone else saw it coming, but I wasn't expecting them to play the story beat where Liz discusses the possibility of her 3rd grader being gay. I don't mind it at all, I just wasn't expecting it. I do wish it was anyone but Franco being super dad to her kids.

I don't give one f-ck about Jason and Sam together (zzz), but even I think it's about time they had sex. It never made any sense why it took so long.

Oh look, more Oscar drama but nothing about Lulu or Ryan.

I'm beyond over the Mike story, even though I love the actor. They could drop all this stuff with Yvonne and Marcus tomorrow and I wouldn't question it.

• Members

Sam-inex put me to sleep twice.

I like the Aiden story, but I would like it much better if Lucky were the man of the house--- even AJ, but not this turd. Elizabeth is being written well, but Lo-zer needs to be offed.

Stella should be on contract and TJ should be seen being a medical student at the hospital.  Otherwise, why did they bother recasting? Stella should be sharing scenes with Laura, Monica and patients at the hospital, not just Mike as the social worker.

Oscar is not Stone----please stop!

Of course Jason fell through the floor after bloated Jake "Dough" landed on it. Thriller Filler Killer Griller Miller looks awful.

No Ryan, no Lulu but aftermath for the not injured Oscar at the hospital.

I still see no reason to root for Anna/Finn. They are just "There" for me. 

Please register in order to view this content

Chase bores me (but he's handsome, so I won't complain there). Wallow irks me.  The Sasha actress was much better suited than Wallow's. I know she's coming back, but Wallow needs to go. (Ahem, Ryan).

The Gail Baldwin story obviously was rushed and they have no idea where to go with it. I feel all  of the beneficiaries need to be at the next meeting (Serena and Lesley cameos-or Serena in med school. Brief visit from DA would be nice). With Lucy in town, she should be at the next meeting.

Archived