Developing: 90210 Reboot with Original Cast!

Chris B

• Members

She was definitely the highlight. Her comments had me chuckling out loud. It's a shame she's only used as filler.

Tori, on the other hand. Absolutely cringeworthy. She's like a cartoon with her expressions and you can see an animated lightbulb going up over her head when a thought crosses her mind.

I've enjoyed watching it. It's a trip down memory lane. It won't be winning any Emmy awards, but I appreciate the dose of nostalgia and the common ground that was found to make it all come together.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Very underwhelming I felt. It didn't seem to go anywhere. You did get to see more of them filming the show and also the last three episodes worked better because Shannen was featured more and you got to see the ensemble together. Overall it was a decent experiment, but forgettable. I still think they should've done a proper continuation.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well now that that's over, time to give Melrose Place a proper reboot. Heather Locklear needs something to pull her from her stupor!  (Or, it could make matters worse. Poor Heather is one of those celebrities who cannot grasp the reality of getting older when you're so well known for being the young sex kitten wearing mini skirts)