B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hunter Tylo and Wayne Brady were added to the opening (and they even Christmas-fied it, to boot).

I was looking forward to Dr. Buckingham coming to Dr. Hayes defense during the Brooke/Taylor confrontation, but that scene at the end of today's episode ... I don't think I was supposed to be laughing.  I just can't take Wayne Brady seriously.

• Members

Hope to Steffy....seriously?   She says something like -- you asked your mother to move in without asking anyone if it's OK....? Steffy needed to slap her and say - you and your mother need to sit down, Bitch.  LOLL.  You come over to HER house and tell her she needs permission to ask her Mother to move in?  I'd tell her I don't want my daughter anywhere near you or YOUR daughter. Or your nosy meddling manipulative Mother. I'm DONE, Bitch.  And by the way, your Mother is driving a wedge between you and Liam and you're too stupid to see it.  Now get out. 

I'm tired of Brooke.  Being written way too overbearing...I wish Ridge would hear what she's doing and dump her as* and have Steffy go to Bill at this point and leave Brooke and Liam as wallpaper spinsters.

And the Maya and Rick breakup - lazy and pathetic.  I laughed.  "We're in the process of a divorce".  And that was that.  Who cares?   Bye bye Karla...you're next....no need for ya now.  And why would SHE be telling Brooke instead of Rick/her OWN SON?  LOLLL 

• Members

So I'm watching today for some odd reason after months and months of not watching. Am I the only one who cares not one bit about Wayne Brady being on B&B? And are they pairing him with Hunter Tylo? Zzzzz

KKL looks so bored and disinterested. I can't blame her. In fact the whole show lacks any energy at the moment and the actors seem extremely bored and lifeless.

• Members

I plan on binging B&B soon, but in the meantime, anyone else think this is where Stuffy/Lame/Dope S/L is heading?

1. Stuffy wants to 'adopt' to give Kelly a sibling. (Surely, that was the next step in her life plan and not a plot-driven statement....LOL)

2. Reese told Taylor he's working in a clinic in Catalina. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived