B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every time I tune in it's the same conversation.  Taylor: "Do you really think Bill won't go to the police?  Will he keep the secret?" 

Steffy:  "Yes, he assured me. We'll be OK.  And the only people that know are you.  And me.  And Bill.  So just try to calm down.  Well, and Liam.  Oh, and Hope.  And now Brooke. Oh, and of course now Ridge.  So you'll be fine Mom."  LOLLLL.

Half the show knows now, it's just so silly. 

These days does a Director even ever stop a scene, or do they just let it go.  I'd love to know.  Because that needed a serious "Ok, Cut, stop, wait...Hunter...dial it back, let's try again." 

• Members

It's so painfully obvious that this was one of those occasions, but Daytime does not GAF!  How could anyone let that on the air?!  Hunter can't move her face, fine!  Tell her to deliver the scenes as dramatic as possible but don't cry.  Try to be strong.  If Bell weren't so damn determined to have Brooke win, a bit of quality would have been considered.   

• Members

Seriously, how could they let that scene air like that? I'm assuming they did more than one take - and maybe that was the best she could do with it. I'm glad Hunter is back more frequently. Taylor, as Queen Steffy's mom, has been far too absent. I always thought $B and Taylor would make an interesting couple.  

I'm still hoping there's a twist where Taylor didn't shoot $B and it was the other key suspect. That could help explain Taylor's bizarre behavior - she's torn apart keeping the secret. 

• Members

Ingo was always an odd choice for Thorne. I do find him handsome and capable enough, but not as Thorne.  I think Ingo had some star power? at least in the late 90's.  He was pretty popular in the Sonny/Brenda/Jax triangle.  He is much more needed as Jax on GH anyway with his daughter running around in a big story.  It seems glaring that Jax would be completely absent while his daughter lives full time with Sonny.  Idk much about him personally, but he named his child Peanut.  I have a hard time trusting anyone who thinks that is a good decision.

• Members

Lingo didn’t work as Thorne at all. He’s also too thin, and it’s cost him lookswise, especially in the face.

i also have to admit I turned on him when I found out what a right wing idiot he is. At this point, anyone who supports Trump and espouses far right bullsh_it can just go away.

• Members

Ingo definitely has aged a lot. I couldn't put my finger on it but maybe it's that he is thinner.  I met him once many years ago at a bar and he was very handsome.  I always liked him as Jax, but the minute he was cast as Thorne I knew it was a mistake and wouldn't last long.

As far as his politics, I didn't even know he was a US citizen (is he?) let alone that he was right winged.   Strange... I always got a hippie, I live on the ocean and surf all day vibe from him.  Definitely not someone who I thought had a care in the world about politics or would be a Trump supporter.

Archived