B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's still at least a month away, but I also recently got the feeling that this was a possibility...

That said: Liam&Steffy and their actors have been pretty moving this week. And I usually hate this triangle; stupid b*tch Hope needs to die, though.

Nice surprise to spot TAYLOR in the opening credits. Usually a contract with B&B is associated with being moved to the opening - hope this is a sign. I really appreciate that they have Taylor & Brooke clash every 5th episode these days. 28 years later - this is still working well for me!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They couldn't even bother to have a few scenes of Rick and Maya arguing or come up with something other than an off-screen breakup and divorce and "we just grew apart".  So pathetic.  Bottom barrel.    And Wayne Brady...god awful.  "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you Taylor".   In one week?  You joined the show a week ago, LOLLL.   He must have negotiated a salary increase for doing both Deal and B&B.  What someone else posted above...it's clear they're going in that direction and it's stupid.

• Members

Two things they got right: 1) her entrance as a decoy for the weird Quinn shooting; and 2) cleaning up the Y&R doppelganger death/past messes. That said, after the first three weeks, they had no idea how to incorporate her into the canvas. None of it made sense and it's a real shame because KB has the intangible quality that makes you want to watch. 

What would be interesting is if SheDevil did a 180 and she helps her old friend Brooke figure it out the baby isn't dead, etc. Now that would be a great way to flip a character's shady/relevant history into a current s/l.

• Members

Sheila is overdone and has been for about 20 years.  She can go and never be heard from again, don't care.  And at this point, so can Brooke and Hope.  They are sanctimonious pathetic self-serving characters.  I know you want conflict, but for God Sakes make Ridge have a backbone and call them out on their two-facedness.  Tell Brooke to Run to Bill - GO.  JUST GO.  And have Steffy already be there and leave both Brooke and Hope with NOTHING.  I'm especially sick to death of Hope and her almost-quivering lip.  She's horrible.  So is Brooke with the baby-talk condescending voice.  I don't want the almost dead baby-switch but Steffy (who I always hated...has finally come around to me)...is kind of the voice of reason.  I just don't want them to make Taylor kill anyone.  I'd almost love it if Taylor ended up with Bill over Brooke.  Wayne Brady...good Lord what a joke.  I saw comments about finding a handsome Black Man.  My God you have one.  Carter is absolutely stunning...and it's right under their nose and they bring in Wayne Brady with the weird shaped head?  Jesus. 

• Members

I wonder if Sally Sussman and Kay Alden had remained on YR, were they going to address Sheila on that canvas? Something felt fishy about her BB return and never quite added up. Almost like someone BTS at the network put the kibosh on key parts of that story.

• Members

Thorne is still in the credits; not sure if they reduced snapshots or increased pacing. BTW, Sally got a new photograph.

Kim Brown put "the kibosh" as she opted for a political campaign and was therefore un- or least less available...

...even though Brad Bell also seemed to have no idea what to do with Sheila after the Matteo story.

• Members

A doctor with no money.  Ok.  This Dr. Buckingham mess needs to go.  It's ridiculous.  And is he just going to steal a baby and show up and give it to Steffy?  And she'll just say "Wow!  Thanks for the baby!" 

And today - Maya to Liam and Hope.  Rick and I are getting a divorce.  Them: basically "OHHH NOOO!  If ya need help to watch Lizzie, we'll help!"  Such a slap in the face to Rick....this is just horrrrrrrrible.  Why has Rick not contacted his family and told them himself.  I never felt badly for Jacob Young - didn't really like him but this is awful.  Even if the show asked me to come back I'd tell them to eff off. 

And Hope said something like...everyone gets along and loves everyone at Christmas at Eric's...and this will be the same.  Yeah, it will be *itch if you shut your mouth. 

Archived