B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like it's baby switching time again!

I actually enjoyed the return of the Spectras and the "new Sally" as is often the case with B&B I felt there was a lot of potential that wasn't explored. Coco was a bit boring, but the rest of the group had some spark. I hope they find a story to really utilize Sally this year.

• Members

A plot hole here for me is why in the hell would Steffy want to adopt a baby after she just gave birth to one. What's this burning desire to adopt? There should be a real reason behind it for all of this mess to somewhat make sense.

I would love to see Steffy involved with someone completely new about over Liam's wishy-washy self.

• Members

But, but, but, Steffy wants Kelly to have the same experience she had growing up with Phoebe and Hope and Brooke are preventing that from happening with Beth because of Taylor.  Still contrived and plot-driven, but they did come up with some kind of motivation for Steffy's desire to adopt, I guess.

• Members

I agree with you, I was being sarcastic.  They should all be living it up instead of trying to be married and birthing babies.

Except during that fashion show.  They had her in skimpy lingerie with her belly popping out.

I hope that was supposed to be for comedic effect. LOL!

My memory of Phoebe isn't that great, though I can picture the actress that played her as a teen, but wasn't Phoebe kind of written like Hope?

Archived