• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like this promo. Days has been doing better promos the last several weeks. 

I was glad to see Chloe/Brady share a moment. Maybe they will finally try and put Chloe with EM"s Brady. I wonder how much she might interact with Kyle's Lowder's version of Rex as well. 

Even though I have a problem with Ben's past, he does have chemistry with Ciara. However, I do not think that Claire and Tripp have chemistry. And I am glad that Sonny finds out the truth about what Kate did. It was wrong what she did to him, especially since she claims to care about him. Soaps.com just revelead that Greg Rikkart will be back as Leo on starting November 28. Victor is supposed to cause trouble for Sonny/Will after Paul leaves and I wonder if he somehow brings back Leo. Soaps.com is also reporting that Nicole and Xander will be back in 2019.

Also lol at the scene with Julie and Gabi. Julie really can't stand Gabi.

• Members

There was a part of the promo that was cut off after Brody/Chloe was shown. Days now has the full promo up with some other scenes shown after the Brody/Chloe one:

The full promo is here:

These clips look entertaining.  And it looks like the new girl is for JJ.

• Members

Decent promo. Gives a lot away, but in this day and age, I suppose you have to. Fans need to know big, dramatic stuff is coming to make staying with the show worth their time with all the other viewing options they have, and stuff like Jack’s return has been spoiled for months.

Paul’s departure...zzzz. The sendoffs on this show have been very anticlimactic.

• Members

So since Kate's part in Leo's scam is revealed, and I suspect her part in helping Gabi gaslight Abby will be revealed also, can we finally have Kate lose everything and be ostracized by her loved ones? I'd hate for her to come out smelling like roses after this, this has shades of Y&R's Victim Newman. 

• Members

Lawd. Sarah's going to be totally wasted. I see Serena all over again.

YASSS Julie. Slap that bitch! I know how this ends up too .... seems they're also actually celebrating/acknowledging her time on the show.

Can we just kill Rope, please? Isn't Chrishell Stause still due to come back in 2029? And are they pairing Kristian and Gilles Marini? 

REAL ABBY!!! I'm so happy

Please register in order to view this content

JACK

My god, he just walks back in? LOL

Archived