Jump to content
victoria foxton

Days of Our Lives News: A New EJ DiMera?

Recommended Posts

Stefano in a new body or something dumb like that. If Princess Gina's back he's probs her kid with John, maybe? Regardless, he can't be EJ because he's Will's age. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dio said:

Stefano in a new body or something dumb like that. If Princess Gina's back he's probs her kid with John, maybe? Regardless, he can't be EJ because he's Will's age. LOL 

Gina and John’s kid.  That seems likely, and for these people on this show a good way to keep tying someone like John to current story.  Just like Paul should have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see why they'd bother recasting EJ if Ali only wants to come and go. So why bother? Zzzzz. 

 

22 hours ago, titan1978 said:

Gina and John’s kid.  That seems likely, and for these people on this show a good way to keep tying someone like John to current story.  Just like Paul should have.

 

Please no. But I'd LOL at it.

 

Paul was a missed opportunity in many ways. And he really never ended up giving John story. But I liked they shared a lot of scenes together. I know a lot of fans resented Paul but I loved him as John's kid. Though I would have kind of liked him to biologically be a DiMera (either Andre or Tony's, Stefano doesn't need another) but considers John his father.

 

Anywho ... personally John doesn't need another retcon kid. John and Marlena technically could have a kid out there. I'd rather they do that (when Marlena was presumed dead in 1987(?)) ... and personally Hope should also have a kid out there (when she "died" in the cage explosion after the Cruise of Deception -- I hated they made Chelsea Billie's dead baby with Bo - frankly Billie's kid should have survived in 1998 but with porn Billie it made sense to move on from Bo/Hope/Billie).

 

No thanks to Hope and John sharing one. Been there, tried that.

 

I also had wanted Rex and Cassie to be Orpheu's kids at the time but alas. I don't care they're Kate's but they're stupid retcons IMO.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I don't see why they'd bother recasting EJ if Ali only wants to come and go. So why bother? Zzzzz. 

 

 

Please no. But I'd LOL at it.

 

Paul was a missed opportunity in many ways. And he really never ended up giving John story. But I liked they shared a lot of scenes together. I know a lot of fans resented Paul but I loved him as John's kid. Though I would have kind of liked him to biologically be a DiMera (either Andre or Tony's, Stefano doesn't need another) but considers John his father.

 

Anywho ... personally John doesn't need another retcon kid. John and Marlena technically could have a kid out there. I'd rather they do that (when Marlena was presumed dead in 1987(?)) ... and personally Hope should also have a kid out there (when she "died" in the cage explosion after the Cruise of Deception -- I hated they made Chelsea Billie's dead baby with Bo - frankly Billie's kid should have survived in 1998 but with porn Billie it made sense to move on from Bo/Hope/Billie).

 

No thanks to Hope and John sharing one. Been there, tried that.

 

I also had wanted Rex and Cassie to be Orpheu's kids at the time but alas. I don't care they're Kate's but they're stupid retcons IMO.

I meant actual Princess Gina and John.  Wasn’t there an actual separate person that had history with John, not just Hope as Gina?  Am I forgetting something amongst terrible John retcons lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

I meant actual Princess Gina and John.  Wasn’t there an actual separate person that had history with John, not just Hope as Gina?  Am I forgetting something amongst terrible John retcons lol.

 

lol, there was a real Princess Gina (Greta's mother)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dio said:

tbh, they should have just used the guy playing Xander as an EJ recast years ago. 

It's funny you should say that because back in 2007 Paul Telfer was temporarily cast as EJ for an episode when James Scott was sick but JS managed to show up for work.

Edited by Sindacco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Side note: What happened to Xander this time around? I honestly can't remember other than him being ridiculously shirtless everywhere -- even Horton Town Square. Is he set to return again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was just thinking, and with Kristen being back and Jennifer 1) having no man, and 2) still very much on canvas and occupying frontburner story time after time... I wonder if this guy is actually Peter Blake? Like, his mind transferred into another body or something? And he will be Jen's new flavour of the month... :ph34r:

 

16 hours ago, Sindacco said:

It's funny you should say that because back in 2007 Paul Telfer was temporarily cast as EJ for an episode when James Scott was sick but JS managed to show up for work.

 

wow. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, David_Vickers said:

Xander is currently on the show.

 

Ah. I’m 4 episodes behind. Just caught up with seeing the Olsen twin known as Mimi for the first time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 11:35 PM, Sindacco said:

It's funny you should say that because back in 2007 Paul Telfer was temporarily cast as EJ for an episode when James Scott was sick but JS managed to show up for work.

 

I've thought the same about how he should have been an EJ recast. Telfer could have worked if he toned done the over the top stuff he does as Xander (and I dislike Xander is used as his name when we had an Alexander Kiriakis ready to be brought on ...)

 

Personally I'm glad EJ was shot and I wish he'd stay dead. I was never really a fan of the character, always felt like missed potential (like most of DAYS).

22 hours ago, dio said:

was just thinking, and with Kristen being back and Jennifer 1) having no man, and 2) still very much on canvas and occupying frontburner story time after time... I wonder if this guy is actually Peter Blake? Like, his mind transferred into another body or something? And he will be Jen's new flavour of the month... :ph34r:

 

 

wow. LOL

 

Not sure how Jack returns but it could end up being him? I'm not watching daily and trying to keep up with what's going on but even that's a struggle so IDK if it's already been spoiled on-screen, LOL. I don't think Jack's back this soon though, it's not 2024 yet :lol:

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×