Days: September 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I admit...that is an interesting twist on Steve's exit. It never even occurred to me reading synopsis before last week that Stefan was into that kind of cybernetics. Then again, he is a Dimera so...

They better not kill Paul at this juncture of the story.

In both cases, I guess it was missed opportunities for interesting story turns.

• Members

Would everyone be comfortable with bringing on kids of Eugene and Calliope? They've been gone long enough to have kids in their 20-30s without any rewrite. A guy for Chloe and Lani to fight over, and a guy to give Tripp at least one friend his age. Plus, you need some characters that aren't related to the the entire canvas, that's a huge problem right now.

• Members

What the hell is it with Corday and firing vets then writing a nonsensical exit story.  This happened when Ali and James quit; they were given an embarrassing departure story that seemed so unlike the writers at the time. Now Steve/Patch story is so absurd.  According to Stephen Nichols he accepted the reduced airtime/money then they fired him.  I can't believe Ron wanted to write him out this way.  Admittedly, Ron didn't have a good story for Patch and Kayla (and maybe it was time for him to go) but so stupid.  And to have mumbling Roman deliver the arrest news was laughable.

• Members

As much as Sonny is excited about Will’s memory coming back, you’d think he’d still have some kind of connection with Paul. I’m sure that would muddy the storytelling, but I wish there was there was a bit more complexity there (I know, asking for too much these days). I wonder how this will all play out. Probably as underwhelming as usual.

The makeup Eric Martsolf is wearing is distracting.

The tokenization of Lani/Eli is unacceptable and transparent.

• Members

I finally caught up in episodes.....Double Chin Sonny is a selfish SOB. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He dropped Will for Paul and then dumped Paul for Will. IMO he deserves to be alone. I loathe the character of Double Chin Sonny. Will is a douche bag too. He is coming off rather bad here. He promised Paul that nothing would change if he ever got his memory back. I was glad that Brady told him off today. The Will and Sonny pairing have no rooting value left. The ship has sailed on the coupling. Again Chandler Massey's Will never got married to Double Chin Sonny. And aren't they divorced??

This week so far has been a snooze fest. Were back to Gabi/Chad/Abby nonsense. An extremely bland Elani.  I loved Brady calling out Will. On leaving Paulie for Double Chins Sonny🐻  I can't remember if Will and Brady have ever shared scenes together. I normally can't stand Brady. But i loved how he spoke to Will. Mr. Black spoke some truths to Will. But Will didn't seem to pay him any mind. Since Will is now enthralled by Double Chins Shady Sonny 🐻

Archived