Y&R: July Spoilers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those scenes from tomorrow's recap sound very sad. With them reflecting about their love. And Hilary telling him to not give up on happiness and that there is someone else out there for him, that he can have a family with. It also looks like he will be taking care of Shauna since she also asks him to take care of her. 

I believe that Bryton/Mishael will do a very good job with tomorrow's emotional scenes.

• Members

Both of them have been absolutely outstanding all week.  I am not looking forward to tomorrow's show but I have to watch it.  

It's like The Color Purple.  One of my favorite movies ever made.  I watch it knowing that I will be a mess afterwards.

• Members

Come on, Bryton. Get that second Emmy.

I suppose we’re lucky to get this sendoff. We were robbed of the chance to say goodbye to VR/Dru (or for Phyllis to suffer any consequences...the entire Winters family should resent the hell out of her for her part in that mess). I don’t even remember how Nathan Hastings died.

• Members

They really have been doing a very nice job. Especially Bryton. I will miss Hilary and Mishael.

Also, jumping to another spoiler for a moment  but it also looks like in tomorrow's episode Mariah and Tessa become emotional because Tessa is leaving town to locate her sister. It sounds like Tessa is leaving for a bit. (Maybe indefinitely.). She even tells Mariah to give someone new her love one day.

There has actually been rumors that Cait Fairbanks is leaving the show. Though, she has said she hasn't gone anywhere yet. Someone on twitter who spoiled that JT would be in a domestic abuse storyline months before it happened is saying that they strongly believe she will eventually exit the show and not come back. I'm not sure how long Tessa will be gone this time around, but this person on Twitter is saying she's going to leave for a bit, return and then end up leaving for good.

I wonder if they will end up doing a romance with Mariah/Kyle while she's gone this time around or if she leaves for good. I would really like that as I think that Mariah and Kyle have good chemistry.

• Members

Bryton deserves it. That man can cry on cue. Real manly tears, too.  He's better than Mishael at emotional stuff. And she's been excellent. 

Hilary, along with my love for the genre, dies in Devon's arms tomorrow. 

Fixed it for myself.

I wasn't this hurt by Dru's death. She went over a cliff and they didn't find her body. I never imagined, at the time, she'd be dead this long. I expected her to be found within 2 years. Hilary has a permanent death. It resonates far more than Drucilla's simply by the finality of it all. 

As long as they don't try (again) to give my Hilary's life to Mariah, she can be in a polyamarous relationship with Prince Henry of Sussex and Princess William of Cambridge (Kate) for all I care. 

Archived