Y&R: July Spoilers

• Members

Lily's son mentioned that he didn't have a scratch on him. 

Lily's 30 year old son told Grandpa Cane that Lily had indeed ran the red light and it was her fault. And this is Y&R....nothing will happen to Princess Lily.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Devon will not want to see her in jail because of her children.  The end. She will be playing Cane's sex kitten in 3 months as if she doesn't have a care in the world. 

And I fear that the show, once again, will not deliver a pay off fans want to see. All of social media and boards, sans lane fans, seem to want lily to lose it all. She will lose nothing and fans will be further frustrated and alienated by it. They could at least end lane for good and send the twins to boarding school. 

• Members

Hera are some more spoilers from SOD:

Hilary's death will devastate Devon. Neil will try and help Devon deal with his pain. Lily will feel responsible for Hilary's death. Lily will have no memory of running the red light. Someone will force Lily to face the truth in a very public manner. Things will turn ugly. Devon and Lily's relationship will be severely damaged and it will never be the same. The Winters, Ashby's and Hamilton families will experience great pain.

Devon will bury himself in his work. Devon will not want to watch the memorial special about Hilary on GC Buzz. Devon will agree with Neil to go to her funeral.

Kyle will use the secret he has about Phyllis sleeping with another man to his advantage. Summer will pick up on the tension between the two of them and will  try and pry information out of Kyle about the secret he has on her mother. She will think that she can use this information to her advantage.

• Members

I think that Shauna could be the person that could get Lily to face the truth in a public manner. Though, I would prefer it be someone else. While ultimately Lily is responsible for running the red light, I do think that Shauna's behavior helped lead to this tragedy. She was constantly getting Charlie to lie and sneak around and go against his parent's rules. I also thought she was very pushy and clingy with Charlie.

I also think she was manipulative towards Hilary and even threw her under the bus, when Lily caught her and Charlie. I initially rooted for her  and him to be a nice young couple, but she is troubled and seems to have a black cloud hanging over her head.  I could see her trying to turn Charlie against Lily and his family. 

If she blurts out what Lily did because she's grieving that's one thing, but I don't want to see her do that to deliberately hurt Lily. I think it should be someone else other than Shauna who helps bring the truth to light. I'm not sure who that would be though. 

• Members

And here are some more spoilers from soaps. com day ahead recap for tomorrow's episode (reworded)

Hilary is going to dream that she gets married but that it will turn into a funeral. Her and Neil will get closure with each other and agree to be on the same team going forward. Phyllis will tell Jack that Hilary is not going to make it. Lily will be very upset about Hilary dying and will not want to attend the wedding because of her role in the accident. Cane will convince her to go.

Phyllis, Shauna, Mattie and Mariah will give Hilary wedding day gifts. Hilary will end up telling Mariah she thinks that she can run GC Buzz by herself. Hilary will blacken out before the wedding, (but she will come to), scaring her guests. Her and Devon will get married in a heartfelt ceremony.

• Members

These two right here have a solid offset relationship. Nothing fake or phony about it and it shines through onscreen.  

That said, the show is doing their best to try to smooth this over. Trotting Mishael out several times to tell us it's okay. This was filmed weeks after her last day. She posted a picture from set the day it was filmed. 

Archived