Days: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't know why, but I always thought Stephen Nichols looked unattractive as DAYS' Steve, yet cleaned up well on other soaps (Y&R, GH). It's not just the patch and crappy clothes, he always has this dirty, disheveled hairdo as Steve, but was well coiffed as whomever he played on Y&R

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again I ask, why are soaps so insistent on strapping all the young adults down with babies and/or marriages? Does no one want to date? Party? Have a career? Travel? Casual sex? Drinks and drugs? Focus on some new start up company? Come on!

• Members

For the same reason why we can't get the ERA passed in this country: because too many at the top STILL see marriage and motherhood as the be-all and end-all for women, even fictional women on daytime drama.

• Members

Ben 

Please register in order to view this content

Was annoying how every other scene during Ben and Ciara being out in that shed the writers alternated between making us think he was evil or not. I like the fact they're trying to redeem him and it was interesting how he and Ciara compared stories about being cheated on.

Archived