Days: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just caught up although my DVR erased two episodes...grrrrrr.......Lawd JJ looked so damn good working out.

So Will all of sudden wants so badly to remember his past? I am not buying it. I am not looking forward to a Will and Sonny reunion. He is already remembering.

I just hate the way Paul/Will/Sonny are written. It's all about what Sonny wants and to hell with Paul or Will.  I had to roll my eyes at the line Sonny said about he wanted things back to they way they were with Will....yeah telling him what to do and not to do and getting pissed off if he didn't do what he said.......

And JJ's new apartment is Will and Sonny's old apartment....LOL

I'm sick of most of their scenes taking place in Will's ugly bed room. 3 men in that small ugly bedroom is awkward. It would at least be nice to see them in other rooms of the Martin House. It would be great to see Will as a young single man. Without Sonny bear suffocating Will. I knew JJ's new apartment looked familiar

Please register in order to view this content

Still it beats his ugly room at the Martin House.

• Members

I watched today after not seeing the show in a while and I thought it was pretty decent.

I think Chandler’s acting was fine. He seems to realize how ridiculous the storyline is and is just having fun with it. And, yes, it helps that he’s hot.

Ben and Ciara actually have chemistry. 

Sonny is awful awful awful. But, like, in a love-to-hate way. 

• Members

I think so too. Considering Ron loves these kind of pairings he could've easily gone for a Ben/Will pairing. Guy tries to off you and you fall in love with him/he with you too pairing.

Sonny is awful and I just hate the character period. During Will's flashback I thought how Sonny had become so unlikeable now. I loathe the character of Sonny.

So sick of the writers making Sonny the injured party. What about Paul? Paul telling Sonny he wanted him to be happy after Sonny was sulking about Will not remembering was just terrible. Sonny doesn't care about anyone but himself.

• Members

I really liked today’s episode too. I thought the whole time it was just a filler episode, but I was ok with that. Then, boom, twist ending. Which I’m sure was spoiled for all of you but I didn’t see it coming..

Also, I want to marry JJ.

A whole episode focusing on a bland Lani giving birth.  I did like seeing a lot of people at the hospital. It gave things a  feeling of community. Which Days is sorely lacking. The juxtaposing of the dream and reality was interesting. It would've worked better for me if i cared about Lani.  You could see JJ's gluteus maximus quite well. I love when JJ wears his grey sweatpants.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I didn't find the episode all that bad. I might not have any attachment to Lani, but I felt for J.J. and Eli. Heck I even sympathized for Val. Today's show really gave Salem a sense of family and community, something reminiscent of my own soap, GL. Props to the writers and production crew. 

• Members

I enjoyed most of last week's episodes and this week's so far as well. I liked seeing a lot of the cast used and interacting with each other. JJ and Theresa have good chemistry. If she were staying around together, I think they could be a good love story. Though, he still loves Lani and she still loves him. I wonder if the writers will have them find their way back to each other.Especially now that Lani is grieving with her and Eli's loss. That was a sad ending for today's episode.

Though, It was nice to see the Hortons and Carvers get together today to support Lani and Eli. Their scenes provided a very nice sense of family.

Archived