Days: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

So much for a mother's intuition. That was a painful 48 minutes waiting for Lani to come to the oh-so-obvious conclusion that her baby was gone. Just tell the poor woman already.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was a few episodes behind and just caught up. I guess Ron likes JJ because it's the second time we've seen him shirtless. Oh forgot to mention Ben too in the shirtless department this week.

Please register in order to view this content

It's too bad Ron hasn't had a hospital charity event where Will, Paul, JJ and Ben do a striptease to some dance number.

• Members

It was just before my time (before I started watching), but I think there was a scene in 1995 with Austin, Jonah, Peter etc crashing Jennifer's bachelorette party at the Brady Pub. 

Reilly's 03-06 run had some of the most ridiculous shirtless moments that even the actors commented on, kiddingly. Such as when Kyle Brandt (FauxPhillip) was putting up decorations at Chez Rouge or whichever restaurant Maggie owned at the time, and because he was going up and down a step ladder, felt compelled to remove his shirt. LOL 

Archived