Y&R May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That Cane scene at the end was a real WTF.

Who blamed Charlie for what happened? NO ONE. It made absolutely no sense for Cane to be so sanctimonious and angry.

Besides, we saw the entire Ashby family in the theater after having watched the entire Dina film. Charlie was upset, but the others acted like they’d just watched a rom-com — completely oblivious to the entire Abbott family walking out in horror. Again, WTF???

in addition, the Ashbys also went to Crimson Lights with their fake ass happiness over Charlie’s achievement. What a mess.

• Members

SL wise, Cane's reaction makes no sense at all.  someone (Kyle) got in there and switched the film. the Abbotts watched the film. 1. why in the hell would the family switch films? "yes, let's switch the films so Jack can find out in front of GC that he is not John's son! that'll work!!" 2. instead of Cane blasting the family......find out who sabotaged your son's work. 

• Members

While I don't mind Cane a lot of the time, I thought it was inappropriate of him to barge into the Abbott mansion the other day and go off on the Abbots. They didn't blame Charlie at all and he shouldn't have stormed into their house especially after they were reeling from the reveal. 

Also, I thought that some of today's scenes were interesting. Including the moment where Lily warned the model away from Hilary. It looks like Lily may be slowly and grudgingly accepting that Hilary is going to have a baby with Devon. And I also thought that the scenes with Devon/Abby demonstrating chemistry was interesting.  I had thought I saw chemistry between those two before when they were interacting together at the athletic club. (When Abby was dating Zack and her and Devon were discussing their romantic lives. with each other.)

And I liked seeing Jack/Neil interact and would have liked Simone to stay around longer.

• Members

It should have been Abby instead of Mariah last year. But I think the show missed their window this go round. Maybe during hevon's next break up, which will probably be next summer. 

I won't pretend like the height disparity isn't problematic, though. It's very distracting. 

Archived