Y&R Character Recast

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hehe

I thought he should have been nu-Noah too. Not what I pictured for Kyle but I suppose he could resemble Diane (not Maura's Diane, Alex and Susan's version).

He reminds me a little bit of hottie Michael on the new season of Survivor.

• Members

Lawd...the 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 marks.....

Please register in order to view this content

You can't tell much from his acting from this clip. He is manly taking clothes off....LOLOLOLOL

Lawd...

• Members

he's a decent enough actor considering these are soaps we're talking about. He can't be any woe than  the guy we had playing Scott...

Please register in order to view this content

I'm wondering what his material will be like, tho? Is he gonna be Victoria's new flavour of the momenT? Like, is Jack gonna enlist him to be sneaking around and meeting Vic (for their plan to get Ashley out of Newman) and he'll be a shoulder for her when she finds out what JT's up to? Blahblah. 

• Members

Mal Young seems to be trying to focus more on the younger characters. Victoria is basically the Newman running  Newman with victor scaled back to necessary for story purposes.  Devon is running HWG without Neil, with Bryton doing a great job in this role. I get the feeling that Kyle's story will heavily feature Jabot. I wouldn't be surprised if he challenged Jack for CEO....plus walk around shirtless as much as possible. 

Archived