ALL: Fantasy Relationship Crossovers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr. Bob Hughes and Dr. Christopher Hughes, Dr. John Dixon, Dr. Ben Ben Harris, (ATWT) Dr. Ed and Dr. Rick Bauer, (GL) Dr. Olivia Winters and Dr. Nate Winters (Y&R), Dr. Taylor Forrester (B&B) all gather for an emergency summit meeting to tackle a major health pandemic and how to treat the physical and psychological effects the outbreak is having on the population of smaller cities.

• Members

Tis a mystery really, especially considering they both did crossovers with AW and ATWT even did crossovers with Y&R in 2005 and 2007. 

I'm still looking for verification on if anyone ever appeared on all four CBS soaps (ATWT, B&B, GL, and Y&R). Plenty of actors I know did at least three. I think Christian LeBlanc claimed to do all four in 2009 with his cameo during GL's finale week but I don't have anything for a B&B appearance. 

• Members

I don't know. 

I know they didn't wanna do that in the early years of AW b/c it was on a competing network as ATWT; however, towards the end of the show, they should've undid that and had Nancy pop over to Bay City and share a scene with a Matthews (well Josie as she was the last one standing) and discuss being old friends with either Mary or Jim. Could've been a cute throwaway line that could've established some connections between the 2 families. 

I also agree with others that I thought it was strange that ATWT and GL never did a crossover either. 

P&G was stupid to never thread their soaps together. ABC and the Bell shows were smart to do so, and they stayed prospering from it. 

• Members

For the Bell soaps:

Victor/Stephanie

Jill/Stephanie

Jill/Brooke

Nikki/Taylor

Nikki/Brooke

For Days and Passions:

Sami/Theresa (though we sort of got that when LH was Arianna in 09-10)

Sami/Gwen

Kate/Ivy

Tabitha/Vivian

Rebecca/Vivian

Kate/Rebecca 

Stefano/Alistair 

Honorable mentions:

Victors Newman/Kiriakis

Victor/Stefano

Victor/Alistair

Victor/Julian

Archived