ALL: Fantasy Relationship Crossovers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember rumors back in 1993 after SB cancellation that Mason & Julia were going to AW, and I always wanted Lane Davies to return as Mason and link up with Donna Love and I pictured Julia in the Cass/Felicia orbit. 

During James Reilly time at both Days and Passions, I was hoping he would do a cross over Ivy Winthrop knowing Kate or Sheridan knowing Jennifer from boarding school. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Franko said:

Picture it ... a Jo (insert last name here), Bert Bauer, Nancy Hughes and Mary Matthews bridge game.

I would've loved for down the years that the Hughes/Matthews connection that Irna Phillips wanted to have been explored. It would've possibly made the assimilation of a lot of Bay City characters into Oakdale a lot easier. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

I think Michael Logan said Lucci and Braeden did a show together, and their chemistry was off the charts (and it made sense given Lucci’s married to a German).

The only show I can think of is the first season finale of Hope and Faith.

• Members
4 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Surprised she wasn't asked to play Victor's ex-wife Julia 

When MAB was on her AMC leftover kick, I really thought that she would try pull that casting coup.

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

Yep. That was it.

Susan Flannery also guest starred on that episode. Speaking of which, I still can't believe in all the Y&R/B&B crossovers we never got to see Victor and Stephanie interacting. That would've been epic.