Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it was just something that happened on last Friday's show. 

The Abbotts are being written as a skitzo family. I could really get into the story but it's all over the place. Jack has turned into this one note villain, ala J.R. Ewing. Wonder if MY is really leaving?

• Members

Nikki lecturing about parenting skills. 

Please register in order to view this content

I was so hoping when Nikki said something like, 'you're the reason he was drinking'....that J.T. had said, "no, he was drinking because his grandmother is an alcoholic so it runs in the family."   LOLLL

J.T. and Victoria - that had to be a little awkward. 

• Members

I can only assume AH and TL are back together. I don't follow them on social media, so I don't know for sure. But oddly they have no chemistry onscreen IMO.

I liked Victor and Nikki putting Reed in his place. Can't wait to see him shorn.

The makings of a murder mystery seem to be more and more explicit.

• Members

This week has been a great one. From acting, to writing. Amelia Heinle was fine. The chemistry with Thad is surely there. I like that they had Nikki come into the mix, and Billy. As someone mentioned quite early, they were missing from the story. 

• Members

Let's pray that it is - I'm telling you the "Empire" faux ALS is the way to go. MA is far too valuable to be killed off and I can promise  that just like CG returning as a twin, the audience will be OK with this twist, especially since it's even more believable. 

• Members

I think Graham is trying to expedite her illness and take control of it, hence the drugs.

Getting rid of the day ahead teaser and adding the "previous on" has actually made me want to tune into the show more. I think Y&R should just go to 3 days a week and keep the current pace.

Archived