• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
8 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Is it much of a match though? One is played by a competent actress, and the other, well....

Exactly. Like usual, Amelia's the problem. EVERYONE can chew this wet dishrag up and spit her out.

Victoria vs. Ashley makes a lot more sense than Abby vs. Victoria even though (for once) Amelia is a bit better than Ordway, but not by a lot.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I’ve never understood the Ordway hate on this board. She’s been the best Abby I’ve seen since I guess whatever girl was playing her before Haley Erin came and was god awful. Marcy Rylan was also a big fat no. I dunno Ordway is largely inoffensive to me in the role and I actually like her 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Members
37 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I’ve never understood the Ordway hate on this board. She’s been the best Abby I’ve seen since I guess whatever girl was playing her before Haley Erin came and was god awful. Marcy Rylan was also a big fat no. I dunno Ordway is largely inoffensive to me in the role and I actually like her 🤷🏽‍♂️

Big agree. I wasn't expecting it but I grew fond of her. She's capable, she looks the part and she fits the family.

• Members
1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

I've never seen Erin in the role, but Rylan was a joke. I like Ordway as well. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I agree.  She was so green when she was introduced, but I think she's made the role her own.

• Members

To be fair...ER was miscast as Abby, but I've always loved her comment to NotDiane before the murder 'Sez the wannabe.' That was pitch perfect on her part.

I like Ordway. And I thought the setup for Abby v Victoria pre-MY was good enough that when it exploded, it could be good. And from what I read around here, at least MY picked up that thread and ran with it, giving some good momentum.