Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just mentioned this on the B&B board, but wouldn't it be kinda interesting to have Ivy Forrester move to Genoa City for Noah? They're both kind of left out characters and it would give them something to do.

I'm bored thinking of fantasy pairings. I also have Nate Hastings paired with Ivy Forrester in my imagination. Look at that! Triangles!!!

• Members

It feels like she left a day ago! Basically Jack went for a power grab at Jabot and decided to use Ashley's paternity against her so she couldn't make any of the major decisions. Ashley got lawyers involved, they went into arbitration and the judge ruled in favour of Jack. So Ashley walked. All this I gleaned from Ashley's exposition dialogue on Monday. I didn't watch last week so I have no clue if any of this appeared onscreen.

• Members

Co-sign! It makes no sense that a little burg in MidWest Bumblefuck has this lo-budget Access Genoa City, devoted to supposedly salacious 'gossip' like Sharon's love life, and Newman Enterprises investing 'billions' in some app.

• Members

So much is happening IRL, truly evil things creeping out into the open, the ground seems to be shifting under our very feet --- and yet Y&R is literally unable to cough up a juicy SL to sink its teeth into. Certainly not one worthy of a nationwide gossip show like ET or E! News.

I mean, is GC Buzz going to go live about Tessa stealing Mariah's diary?? Because that is some sh*t no network would ever air. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

lol well my dad is originally from Michigan (though I never lived there). Actually I got it from friends and family in NY who would refer to people coming from upstate "They're from Bumblefuck, NY. Or somewhere." That's the NYC/tri-state superiority complex for ya.

• Members

I agree Eileen and Amelia were great together.

The Cane/Lily scenes have more lows than high. I want to see them eventually split after trying to make it work.

The less said about GC buzz the better.

I liked that Noah got a few scenes. He sold them pretty well.

I think Paul really just hates Victor. After what Victor did to his sister, Paul doesn't care what he has to do as long as he takes down Victor.

Archived