Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

190614-briquelet-epstein-tease_gkahqk
EXCLUSIVE

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast/Getty

• Members

God damn it! I was a fan of his work. Especially as I love the world of the Bret Easton Ellis novels and him in particular as Victor Johnson/Ward in The Rules of Attraction. He took a minor role of the film and made it one of the best parts of a great movie. I'd still jump at the chance to be able to see the unreleased Glitterati, though that film will never see the light of day, and probably never should considering its seediness.

Reading the article, the most disgusting thing to me was how Kip Pardue and his lawyer blamed the accuser by stating that she once scrolled past a picture of her breastfeeding when showing him her Instragram. And his nonsense about being "doe eyed, embarrassed, and not sure what to do" was utter bs of the highest order. 

He is still a regular on the Marvel show, but his IMDb doesn't list any upcoming projects so I'm unsure if these allegations have affected his career as of yet. I'm sure it at least ruins, rightfully so, his reputation for many.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I assume most of the men accused will, especially if they are rich and white. 

His career is pretty much over, and nothing is going to change that, especially since I don't see any of the "redemption tours" that the likes of Louis CK or Mel Gibson have gotten (I'm not saying Gibson's actions are the same as Spacey's).