Edward Skylover

Days of Our Lives General Discussion

7 hours ago, John said:

So what happened with Billy Flynn & Twitter?

I was just reading some of the screengrabbed tweets and bwahaha. Apparently his account was suspended for clashing with some of his viewers in defense of Marci Miller?

Which costars did he attack? His engaging fans and fighting with them is stupid even if he is defending Miller, but I'm not seeing evidence of any attacks on colleagues.

2 minutes ago, Vee said:

Which costars did he attack? His engaging fans and fighting with them is stupid even if he is defending Miller, but I'm not seeing evidence of any attacks on colleagues.

I’m not seeing any of that either.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:30 PM, KMan101 said:

I'd have preferred the 90s. No one's going to rush to watch 2011 episodes ...

At least it's a start. Maybe we'll get more. It makes sense, Bravo is NBC owned and the whole Lisa on Housewives thing. Lisa also returned to DAYS in 2012 for a year (where they wasted her) so that could be another factor in choosing the period when they did. And it was the MarDar relaunch, also which makes sense as it was meant to be a "reboot" of the show at the time. It's also when they first went HD, I believe, so that too probably plays a factor.

I just don't see anyone making an effort to air older episodes. I don't get it.

And SoapNet aired I believe the first week of DAYS from 1965 as a stunt. Or maybe it was just a few episodes. I'm sure someone knows for sure.

I don't think I'll rewatch only because the entire reboot was an ultimate disappointment and I hate constantly being teased with Carrie and Jack returns. Though actually it wasn't the total worst period. 2011-2014 wasn't the absolute worst. There are certain things I may like to rewatch (Kristen's return, Eric's return and Eric/Nicole, if we ever reach that point in the reruns)

I also don't get the choice of 2011.. when 1992/1993 would be a good choice to air especially given Lisa Rinna being a Bravo girl.  Would have been a good promotional tie in and such.  

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I was just reading some of the screengrabbed tweets and bwahaha. Apparently his account was suspended for clashing with some of his viewers in defense of Marci Miller?

That Cassandra girl keep up plenty ish with actors on Twitter from the looks of it. 

9 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

WTF!!! that person uploading those old Days episodes on twitter was just terminated!!! 

Just now, Clark Still said:

tumblr_m1m2d0SsSI1r5t3meo2_500.gif

They intend to reupload! 

Depends on who was writing in 2011. I know I'll definitely rewatch once if they get to Kristen's return and Will/Nick/Gabi stuff. But was Higley writing in 2011?

22 hours ago, Vee said:

Billy didn't attack any costars but folks took offense when he said Marci was the best actor ever on Days. When fans of EVERYONE ELSE clapped (especially Mansi fans), he went off the rails a bit. 

Days has never had the strongest ensemble cast and Marci is good, but certainly not the best. 

The fact that Billy Flynn would think it was a good idea on social media to say his costar was the best actor ever on Days, doesn't make sense. Basically you're offending everyone who isn't Marci, I mean if he had made a statement of that nature when Joe Mascolo died, people probably wouldn't have gotten upset with him, as Joe acted for decades.