DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Years and years of really bad stories. Have completely destroyed Nicole and Brady. I'm so glad a played out Nicole who has been drained of her essence is finally out. Now were stuck with a drunken bitchy Brady chewing the scenery.  The only interesting thing about today's show was Sami's return. Dull as dishwater Gabi and Eli dining at Julie and Chloe's empty restaurants

Please register in order to view this content

The search for Will is hampered by their dollar store budget. Still i'm curious to see how that will play out. 

• Members

As for EM...for gawds sake....he came from Passions....LOL. I mean this pic was all over the boards when he joined Passions...

Please register in order to view this content

So I wouldn't say his acting is Oscar winning but I think his acting has gotten better with the story he is involved in now. I found him rather boring and useless as Brady until recently. He is actually better than some on Y&R right now.....

Fixed!

And can someone tell BD to cut his hair and shave all that [!@#$%^&*] off his face? He has always been fugly to me...even worse than Joshua Morrow but now he just looks gross.

• Members

Monday wasn't bad except for the extended Brady/Nicole fight where they repeated the dialogue for the first half hour of the show! I'm not sure I'm liking Brady as a villain but I've never liked him before either. 

I thought Sami was pretty subdued considering but I'm anxious for her first scenes with a drunk Lucas. 

• Members

I don't think we know a final airdate for The Sween. She just aired LOL. But she's only around for like two months. I'd be surprised to see her past November but I can't remember when she stopped taping. She could air through December but it's not longer than that.

And yes, Ari/Nicole's hair is dreadful. And they dress her awful.

• Members

Today's ep is great. I'm enjoying everything about it, even Eric/Nicole which is surprising me. Sami/Lucas, Paul/Sonni, and Judi Evans is slaying it for me as Bonnie. This has all been well written today. Kodus to whomever did the scripts. 

Damn it! Of course, now that I write how much I'm enjoying it, NBC preempts it for more Trump B.S. 

UGH!

Archived