DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Judi Evans played Beth on GL brilliantly. She could have been a dull character but she had a lot of great backstory to work with. I'd love Bonnie to stick around too and play the evil bitch on the show a la Sheila Carter. She is very good at playing goody goody and trashy/wicked.....LOL

And am I wrong to like Sheila and want T-Boz to stick around? She adds some humor to the show. I thought she was a bad choice in casting but I have grown to like her character.

• Members

I thought the character of Sierra changed with MBE in the role. Sierra became regal and dressed it. She sure was Lucinda's daughter.  FC's Sierra was simple and didn't care what she wore. She was the total opposite of Lucinda and that was the way she was suppose to be written as by creator Douglas Marland.

Wow! Today's Days was fun. No one realizing that ''Adrienne'' is really Bon Bon makes everyone look stupid. No one questioning how Adrienne who had a Mastectomy is showing her ample bosoms.  Still we finally get a pay off to the doggelganger nonsense. I loved seeing so many people at The Kiriakis Mansion. I wonder if we will ever learn who Angelica's mystery partner is? I'm really liking T-Boz as Sheila. Eli has way more chemistry with Shelia than with a bland Gabi. Loved when Bonnie pushed Maggie and called her B. Poor Adrienne that woman is going to end up with post traumatic stress disorder. Chandler looked so cute playing dead. It's nice to see stories advancing. I wouldn't say this is Douglas Marland level writing yet is way better than the Tale of the 2 Jason's over at Mob Hospital. 

• Members

Tuesday's episode was great! The pacing was spot on and the show went by so quickly. I loved every bit of it. The only slow part for me was Eli/Gabi but I am curious what his ties to Sheila are! This is now starting to have the feel of OLTL to me when Ron was writing. I enjoyed his OLTL a lot. Granted, some stories were misses but I was never bored watching eps. 

Archived