B&B Recasting Major Role

John

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

effing HOLLERING. Bradley Bell is a MESS w/ these recasts - now both Ridge and Thorne will sound "International" 

Please register in order to view this content

, but I am actually here for an older female actress being in an active, romantic thread of romances w/ 3 younger doods. Effing SLAY. 

go, KKL.

• Members

So, is B&B the new GH, what with Rena Sofer, Ingo Rademacher, Scott Clifton, and Jacob Young (okay, he was on B&B first, but still!) there? Shocked about Ingo, but Frank wasted him, so...

Good luck! I'll always miss the Jax/Alexis dynamic, though.

• Members

Winsor should have tried for primetime work about 10-15 years ago. He was always an odd fit for B&B and had a rocky beginning with fans - that he managed to last as long as he did in a fairly important role (up to about 2003 or 2004) was more than I'd expected. And I did grow to like him over time, to be fair, especially with Brooke, and he was OK with Darla too, but I think in some ways the show should have recast a long time ago if they wanted to do anything with the character. 

I'm not a huge Ingo fan, although he got better in acting in later years (not that this is a high priority for B&B). It will be strange seeing him as a Forrester, complete with a foreign accent like Ridge. I wonder if they will recast Felicia with somebody like Joanne Whalley Kilmer...

• Members

Wow. Ingo. I am literally speechless. I wish Bradley Bell wasn't such a talentless hack bereft of ideas because... this could actually work in a weird way. The Forresters were so rich: SURELY they sent their boys to the Chalet School of International Accents in Switzerland!

Please register in order to view this content

I still maintain Winsor was a great Thorne, though.

• Members

Never cared for Jacob, even on AMC. Heather Tom is legitimately amazing. She single-handedly kept those Brook/Bill/Katie scenes afloat and made the material more impactful even tho it was trash content, pretty much.

they NEED to make her have an affair with Thorne, now. After he and Brooke are coupled-up... she needs to get him hooked, to put her and Brooke on even-ish footing. 

prediction: "mystery person" invests in Spectra Fashions: SHOCK! It's Thorne.

Archived