John

B&B Recasting Major Role

So will Brad Bell go for a big soap name or a primetime name? Wasn't there a rumor that he tried to recast Ridge with Peter Reckell?

This is sad. Windsor was the best Thorne and they finally decide to give him a story and recast?! Makes no sense! We already have a new Ridge why not give us a Throne we're familiar with?

1 minute ago, Chris B said:

This is sad. Windsor was the best Thorne and they finally decide to give him a story and recast?! Makes no sense! We already have a new Ridge why not give us a Throne we're familiar with?

And new Ridge is awful and so unfamiliar as you said.

To be honest I don't really mind the idea, but it seems pointless as they aren't going to do anything with Thorne anyway. He's probably just going to pork Brooke again.

The hell? I see no reason for a recast, unless they can get a primetime has been in hopes of attracting viewers. Or unless they're going to get a younger Thorne, as when DOOL recast Nicolas Alamain with the far too young Cody Longo. 

They're going to pull a Gina T and de-age Thorne by a decade, but still pair him with Brooke or Quinn or Sheila or Katy.

I wish they'd bring back HT instead. Taylor's presence has been sorely missed. I mean not at Stuffy's wedding, no involvement in the Douglas mess with father and son, Thomas bolting for Spectra, commentary on Quinn, Brooke, Sheila(!),etc. Taylor would have an impact and be relevant in just about every situation. She would've been perfect for Myrna, Wigole and Lizzie. Ugh. 

And if anyone could truly callout Widge on his narcissistic, women abusing behavior, it would be Taylor.