B&B: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What on earth is she doing?  I'm glad I missed it.  Is it the Spectra building fire?  Wyatt knows his father is an awful human being why would this be such devastating news?  LOL.  Glad I missed it...it looks like she found out her whole family died in an accident or something or an axe murderer has struck.

• Members

Dang, I had to watch Tuesday and Wednesdays episodes just to see what the fuss was. HT was screaming and wailing like a banshee! Her Emmy reels have always consisted of this hooping and hollering because HT can cry snottily on cue. It looks real and gritty and the voters love it. You better believe that some of this will be in this year's Emmy reel!

I have been waiting for Steffy-Bill for YEARS but... she looks really stupid aligning herself with $B after he committed arson. Dickmatized!

On another note, JMW face... so young and already SO full of injectables. And her eyebrows look stencilled on with a Sharpie. 

• Members

@Hunk Chandler Massey NAILED IT! 

So H8ie was so shaken and stirred after Brooke's revelation and went home to crawl into a ball...rather than beeline it over to $B's: 1) "I'm not going to let Will be raised by a man like you!" (again); 2) "you betrayed my sister like you did me!" (again); and 3) trim the hedge while wearing her diamond tiara (again). 

Archived